1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Go Rhino Via 4wheel parts: RB10

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Takemetoothemoon, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Apr 16, 2019 at 7:38 AM
    Takemetoothemoon

Takemetoothemoon [OP] New Member

Member:
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2018 Cement TRD
    I would not recommend buying from 4wheelparts or buying from Go Rhino.

I order Go Rhino RB10s through 4wheelparts, after having them on my truck for a couple months they started rusting through, bubbling and with the coating pealing. I took pictures contacted 4 wheel parts, they contacted Go Rhino on my behalf. Go Rhino apologized, as it must have missed a coating, they wanted the old once back and were rushing me out a new set. Perfect!

Fast forward a month after a cold snap Feb 23, 2019 I went to install my new replacement side steps in my garage and there is no hardware in the box! Contacted the 4wheelparts store immediately and they tell me they have my old hardware in there metal bin. I can pick up if I want, while they get in contact with Go Rhino. After picking up the hardware 4wheelparts has me take pictures of the rusted and bubbling hardware to send to Go Rhino it was the same crap quality as the sidesteps.

Fast forward to today April 16, 2019. Still no replacement hardware I am emailing 4wheelparts weekly and getting the run around, They are working on it, the shipment was miss shipped, they think they found it, Go Rhino is mad that I wanted new hardware....

To Top