1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Funny Ford conversation

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by PWMDMD, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Feb 20, 2020 at 8:45 AM
    PWMDMD

PWMDMD [OP] New Member

Member:
    Worcester, MA
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra Platinum
    Let me start by saying I've never owned a Ford but my business partner has a very nice 2016 F150 that he loves and so far it's been rock solid.

I was driving my son and a friend to go skiing and the friend's father is a regional manager for Ford. He was complimenting me on my new Tundra and said:

Kid: "So my dad always gets a company car from Ford. He had a really great F150 but last week he brought home a Lincoln. Can't remember which one but it's got really cool seats that will massage you and this cool air suspension thingy. You know, my dad probably could've gotten you a real good deal on an F150. He's always helping his friends. They're really great cars"

Me: "What made him get rid of his F150?"

Kid: "Oh, the Lincoln was something a guy bought but because it has so many problems he didn't want it anymore and they had to buy it back from him and they gave it to my dad."

Me: "What were the problems?"

Kid: "You know that cool air suspension and those massaging seats? Yeah, they don't work and they can't figure out why. Matter-of-fact, my dad only had it for three days and then it wouldn't start so it's back in the shop...again."

Me: "Yeah, Bud, um...I'm happy with my Tundra!"

Just a funny conversation from a rambling 14 year old who had no idea he was not presenting a ringing endorsement for his father's brand...lol

15whtrd, focal, sunnysideTRD and 2 others like this.
  2. Feb 20, 2020 at 10:41 AM
    Johnsonman

Johnsonman New Member

Member:
    Austin
    Vehicle:
    Sequoia
    LED headlamps/fogs; interior footlamps.
    interesting "14" year old...

Sas likes this.
  3. Feb 20, 2020 at 11:30 AM
    PWMDMD

PWMDMD [OP] New Member

Member:
    Worcester, MA
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra Platinum
    No, it’s about the only interesting thing the “14” year old said. Other than that it was park skiing nonsense terms...

Products Discussed in

To Top