1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Funny Family Photos

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ColoradoTJ, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Dec 24, 2016 at 11:43 AM
    ColoradoTJ

ColoradoTJ [OP] Certified tow LEO Staff Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    LML 3500HD
    Calibrated Power 5 Tune pack, Allison 1000 tune, PPE deep trans pan, Cold/Hot CAC pipes, Banks CAI, PCV reroute, resonator delete, S&B 62 gal fuel tank, B&W GN hitch
    With Christmas coming tomorrow, 'tis the season for sharing.

With this being said, post a funny picture and short discription.

I have a few of my kids and family.....

IMG_0432.jpg

This is my niece at the zoo in Omaha, NE. While this might at first look like a cute kid picture, zoom in over her right shoulder. I haven't laughed so hard at a zoo in forever. Pretty sure some of the other people thought there was a Hyena den right around the corner.

IMG_0431.jpg

Ok, so this is my oldest and Daddy finally realized that kids at a certain age pick up everything. Think back to a cartoon on MTV....
    Yep, she was doing "the great cornholio" from Beavis and Butthead. Bad Dad.....Mommy not happy with a 3 year old running around like this wanting TP for her....

IMG_0430.jpg

So this one I wish video was on. This again again is my oldest a few years later. We were so late, snowing outside, Daddy was not in the mood. She was supposed to get her coat on, and as you can see, she was not doing what was asked of her. I go in her room mad as can be and say "what are you doing? Do you know what we are right now?" Before I could answer (late), my daughter rattles off "yeah, we are about to rock." I no longer cared about being late (hate being late, but it wasn't that important) and laughed my ass off as she did her guitar solo.

@dragos28 , I know you have like....1000 of these funny moments.

Products Discussed in

To Top