1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fuel assembly line leak/replacement (02 SR5/4.7L)

Discussion in '1st Gen Tundras (2000-2006)' started by MDVET, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Jun 22, 2017 at 6:31 AM
    MDVET

MDVET [OP] New Member

Member:
    Southern, MD
    Vehicle:
    2002 Tundra, SR5/4.7L
    Hoping you all can help. I'm new to the boards and a few months ago bought my Grandfather's 02 Tundra. I recently returned from vacation where the truck sat and it looks like a mouse or small rodent bit through one of my fuel lines underneath the truck. I read online that these tubes are manufactured with some amount of soy, so that draws rodents in? The truck starts, with a little hesitation, but sprays fuel out of the leak when running obviously. So it's been sitting since I got home, I noticed it a few days ago.

The pictures provided show the line assembly (3 tubes) that feed into the fuel tank.Misc 1.jpg Line Assembly.jpg The middle one, that looks shiny and covered in gas has the small leak. The leak is circled in the pictures.
    The additional pictures of the connections show both ends, one where it ties into the fuel tank with the red connector and then into the other part (fuel connection 1.jpg). Line Connection.jpg Line Connection 1.jpg

I've been researching online about what part number this is. P/N 77209-0C010 (picture attached)77209-0C010.jpg was my first inclination, but am unsure. P/N 77340-34010 looks like the whole assembly in my opinion. https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/oem/toyota~valve~assy~fuel~cut~off~w~tube~77340-34010.html

Additionally, is the replacement of this tubing as easy as plug and play? It looks like both connectors just pop off and on, something an average skilled guy like myself could do?

Appreciate all of the help!

2. Jun 4, 2018 at 2:08 PM
    Provojoex

Provojoex New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Just found your question, I'm a new member and have identical issue, can you let me know what the part number was and how difficult it was replacing, thanks in advance

Products Discussed in

To Top