1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fog Lights

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by deucedeuce, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Jul 11, 2015 at 5:51 AM
    deucedeuce

deucedeuce [OP] New Member

Member:
    I have a 2014 Tundra SR5. This morning on my way to work I noticed that my fog lights did not work. I checked the all the fuses everything is working fine. Any ideas why they are not working?

2. Jul 11, 2015 at 8:28 AM
    Tundros

Tundros New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnnie
    Hawai'i
    Vehicle:
    2011 Gray Tundra Dbl Cab 5.7L 4x4
    Aftermarket front and rear lights, added fog lights, bed liner, bull bar, bed cover, chrome door handles, chrome mirrors, side steps, AFE stage 2 Short RAM intake, Pioneer stereo, Alpine 6x9 front door speakers, 6in Pioneer round speakers rear door, 1 12in Pioneer sub with 1200 watt Sony Xplode amp. Toyota door logo courtesy lights and 20in black and machine rims on 275/60 Cooper HT plus M&S tires also painted red calipers. Also painted red Toyota emblem.
    The other two things I can say is one: check the wiring to ensure it isn't damaged due to rodents. Second check the actual bulb. If you run your lights a lot they could be blown

3. Jul 11, 2015 at 10:22 AM
    bobeast

bobeast really old member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Hollister, CA
    Vehicle:
    2008 DC
    - Bull Bar - LED Bunny Burners - AMP retractable running boards - Headlight leveling retrofit - P3 Brake Controller - 60% rear seat delete - relocation of Sub to rear wall - Bilstein 5100 x4, top setting with 2 shims per side - Coach builder +2 rear shackles w/carrier bearing drop - Firestone Air bags - on-board compressor with auto-leveling - Dual Undercover Swing Boxes. - P285/65/R20 (34.6") BFG TA KO2's - TRD Front skid plate - Pop & Lock Tailgate lock - Remote Tailgate mod - LED Headlights - Nav Bypass - iPhone integration - Serius/XM retrofit - 25% front tint - Bizon electric tonneau cover - Power folding tow mirror upgrade - 2010+ leveling Headlight mod - Auto-fold mirror mod. - one-touch lane changer mod - Flash to open garage opener mod - Rigid H/L fog light upgrade - Pushbutton / Remote start mod.
    If you've already checked the fuses, its time to check the bulbs (although the odds of them both going out at the same time, are pretty low). If that doesn't help, its time to pull out a meter or a test light to see if power is getting to the lights.

4. Jul 11, 2015 at 12:29 PM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 Elon approved Staff Member

Member:
    It's a 14. I wouldn't bother messing with it, and just take it to Toyota for warranty work presuming you haven't messed with anything that could effect it.

Products Discussed in

To Top