1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Entune Update vs. Audio Software Update

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Paco_the_Priest, May 9, 2021.

1. Jan 18, 2022 at 12:46 PM
    trevorklat

trevorklat Don't Mess with Texas!

Member:
    The Lone Star State
    Vehicle:
    2018 Super White Platinum Tundra 4WD CM
    Linex bed liner, Retrax roll-top bedcover, Ranch Hand Summit brush guard, SDHC ABS sensor guards, Interior LEDs, Cargo lamp LEDs, Reverse Light LEDs, Rear TRD sway bar, Valhalla's Shield Cat plates, Husky floormats
    I went to that link and input my VIN. Pressed Go and nothing happened. Tried just inputting my make, year and "with navigation" (i.e. no VIN) and received a file dated September 8, 2017 "13TDANNA-DA11_0146.kwi". From another thread, I found that the most up-to-date firmware for my truck is actually "13TDANNA-DA11_0164.kwi"
    Thanks for providing the official Toyota link @justcuz but it appears that Toyota serves old updates at that page (at least for my year model truck).

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
  2. Jan 19, 2022 at 12:54 AM
    justcuz

justcuz 2.5 Gen Member

Member:
  3. May 11, 2022 at 4:11 PM
    John5621

John5621 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra XP Crewmax 4WD
    First and foremost, I am NOT tech savvy!! I have tried to update my software to no avail. I downloaded the update provided by the Toyota site using my VIN number onto a flash drive. File name is 13TDDANA-DA10_0010.kwi When I click on update on my radio, the next screen doesn’t allow me to update it. It’s as if there’s nothing on the drive or my radio doesn’t recognize it. Any help would be appreciated. I’m tired of dropping calls!! I have the non JBL head unit. Thank You!

Products Discussed in

To Top