1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dyi grey radio dash pieces removal

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by Dustydirt19, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Apr 22, 2018 at 5:17 PM
    Bear

Bear Fargin' Iceholes

Member:
    First Name:
    Bear
    Custer, SD
    Vehicle:
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually
    Pulsar Edge V3; MBRP side dump exhaust
    The rings unscrew from the piece they attach to...which, if I recall, unscrew frOm the piece THEYRE attached to.

Lots of screwing going on behind those scenes. Hahah

2. Apr 22, 2018 at 5:39 PM
    mallen88

mallen88 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    2016 Super White Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD Crewmax
    Window Tint 15% Stubby antenna LED headlights LED fog lights LED taillights LED drl/park/turn lights LED interior lights LED light strip in hood bulge Plasma Glow Firestorm tailgate light strip Tailgate letter inserts 8" BAMuffler Bedrug Tyger Star Armor steps White vinyl wrapped front grille and hood bulge White vinyl wrapped rear bumper ends White vinyl wrapped front bumper ends White vinyl wrapped mirror caps Icon Six Speed 17” wheels 315/70r17 Falken Wildpeaks Fog light mod (on with parking lights, low & high beams) Eibach Pro lift 3” w/coachbuilder .5” spacers Proform Fabrication 1.5” rear shackles ESP under seat storage Cali Raised ditch light brackets w/ double 4" amazon led lights Flush mount rear led lights in rear bumper Platinum/1794 headlight assemblies Off-road town rgb rock lights Proclip phone mount
    Ok thanks, I guess I’ll have remove it and check it out. That a/c panel is the last of the chrome I have to get rid of.

3. Jun 13, 2022 at 8:00 AM
    Bryanrmjr

Bryanrmjr New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Vehicle:
    2020 Black Tundra TRD PRO
    Hey Guys!

New member here on the site. I’ve been doing a lot of mods to my new tundra and this site has really helped me on alot of things. Came across this thread and thought I’d help y’all out. Google AJT Design. The guy makes a chrome delete kit for tundras and instructional videos on how to disassemble everything and remove the chrome. Check it out!

Products Discussed in

To Top