1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dual USB

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by Reelman, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Jan 12, 2020 at 7:59 AM
    TRD-Sport

TRD-Sport New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    TJ
    Vehicle:
    '19 TRD Sport-3" lift & 34" Nitto TG's
    rough county 3 in 1 with 275/65/20 Nitto TG's done at dealer, thin blue line tailgate inlay, line-x bedliner, matching white inlays under radio, "A" pillar (post) grab handle. Amp research soon (hopefully)

Having a factory option done by people who do it day in and day out and done properly AND being buttoned up tight with a finish look is a lot better to me than trying to do it myself. Yes I don’t mind paying a little extra for it. On top of that it is a FAST charger. I can attest to the quickness it charges an iPhone from 4 percent battery. FYI IF you get that option you do get the TRD charging pack. I think dealers have them to purchase separately for around 35 or 45 bucks. I’ll try and remember to post a pick of that also. But if you like TRD themed stuff like I do, it’s a nice feature to have!

2. Jan 12, 2020 at 8:24 AM
    Predator Tundra

Predator Tundra New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Fallon, NV
    Vehicle:
    2020 Platinum
    Sparks parts has them for $39. I have a few blue sea usb chargers I was going to install but if this will plug in without splicing I may order a couple. My kids need usb in the back and we learned long about the lighter ones get broken quick. Anyone know if the plug right into the factory 12v wires?

3. Jan 12, 2020 at 5:24 PM
    tna0066

tna0066 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra Platinum
    I find the factory USB in my 2014 will not charge my phone, i had to pic up a 12v USB adaptor for my phone.

To Top