1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Deny Locks

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Squatting Pigeon, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Aug 8, 2020 at 10:23 AM
    Squatting Pigeon

Squatting Pigeon [OP] TTC #139 SSEM #2 ABC #123 Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Holden
    North Texas
    Vehicle:
    2019 Black Crewmax
    For those of you that have the need to lock down your premium obscenely expensive cooler, check Deny Locks out. No they aren’t an official Tundras.com vendor but I still wanted to share the positive experience I’ve had.

I’m taking a trip in about a week, and wanted to find a way to leave my cooler in the bed the whole trip without the worry of someone making off with it. I’d heard of Deny Locks before and knew they were a quality that will work. The only problem is that they didn’t list my cooler on their site. I was bummed because while they have a “cooler not listed? Email us here!” Button, I was sure there was no way I’d get my lock set in time once I sent them a message.

Either way, I wanted one of these things so I sent the email with cooler dimensions and a photo on a Thursday and got an email Friday saying my cooler lock was now on their website. What?? That was quick! So I fired an email back asking if there was any chance of it being here before my trip in roughly a week at this point. Within 10 minutes I get an email back from a rep saying it will go out ASAP and lead times with USPS to my area are typically 2-3 days, and that she would personally see to it getting shipped as quickly as possible. I’m blown away at this point, and to make it even better she offered me a promo code for providing a new cooler option for their site.

So fast forward a few hours, and I get an email with tracking info at around 8 am Saturday saying it is already in the Post Offices possession and will be here Tuesday. It’s been a hot minute since I’ve seen service like this and if anyone needs a quality solution for cooler theft, I cannot recommend the folks at Deny Locks enough!

TLDR; Deny Customer Service went absolutely above and beyond to get me a custom lock set shipped out with a less than 24 hour turnaround, and at a discount!

E6AAB340-EFEB-4E49-A31D-12D6A609DD02.jpg

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    T-Rex266 and Sunnier like this.
  2. Aug 15, 2020 at 1:18 PM
    Squatting Pigeon

Squatting Pigeon [OP] TTC #139 SSEM #2 ABC #123 Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Holden
    North Texas
    Vehicle:
    2019 Black Crewmax