1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Custom Leather Seats?

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by ToyotaTundraMike, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Sep 13, 2018 at 5:12 PM
    ToyotaTundraMike

ToyotaTundraMike [OP] Not A New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    I have been sliding in and out of my driver seat for 3 1/4 years now waiting on the day I wore it out enough to justify some nice leather. Got my first signs of a tear coming up so it won't be long before it is justified.

I have heard of catskinz and one other brand but can't recall the name. Which ones are the best?

Also, would it be weird to just do the fronts? Nothing ever sits in my back seats besides my guns and my dog so I'm thinking it would be a waste to do the back but may look a little odd?

2. Sep 13, 2018 at 5:30 PM
    jaredmillerdvm

jaredmillerdvm Mods will never end!!

Member:
    Anderson, SC
    Vehicle:
    2018 MGM CM SR5 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Rough Country 3in leveling kit, SCS Ray 10s, 295/70/18 Toyo Open Country AT2 Extremes. TRD Shift Knob, Console Safe, Driver Side Grab Handle, WeatherTech Laser Measured Floor Liners, Katzkin Heated Leather Seats, Remote Start, TundraTex Frac Harness, Radio Vinyl Inlays, LED Interior Lightening. MGM Color Matched Hood Bulge and Surround, 18% Tinted Front Windows, 90% Ceramic Windshield Tint, 5% Banner, AntennaMast Stubby Antenna, Predator Step Bars, Skid Plate with Integrated Step, Line-X Spray in Bed Liner, Blacked Out Badges, Mirrors and Door Handles, Black Bedside Decals, Bak Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover, Swing Case Tool Boxes, DIY Tailgate Lock, Deck Rail System, Recon Smoked LED Tail Lights With LED Reverse Lights, Smoked Vinyl Wrapped Cargo Light, LED License Plate, Cargo, and 3rd Brake Lights, Dirty Deeds 8" BAMuffler, Black Powder Coated Front and Rear Bumpers, TRD Rear Sway Bar.
    i have katzkins. Had them thrown in so I cannot comment on price but they have held up well so far, has only been 9 months. I would do just front seats and if it bothers you enough get rears done later. I have the heated ones but would strongly advise getting heating and cooled if funds allow. good luck.

3. Sep 13, 2018 at 7:12 PM
    charliebison

charliebison New Member

Member:
    I’ve got heated Katzkins. Best mod to date. Love them. Make sure you pay someone to install them...unless you are good at that kind of stuff.

Products Discussed in

To Top