Welcome to Tundras.com!You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.
As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
- Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
- Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
- Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
- Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
- Access all special features of the site
Crimping Amp 4 AWG cable lugs [SOLVED]
Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by BrakeDust, Apr 12, 2021.
Products Discussed in
Thomas & Betts TBM45S Crimping Tool with Shure Stake Mechanism for 8 through 2 Copper and 10 through 6 Aluminum Lugs
TEMCo Hammer Lug Crimper Tool V2 with holes for bench mounting (Crimps Battery and Welding cables 8 AWG TO 4/0 Wire Gauge)