1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Clazzio Seat Covers

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by Qbdad14, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Apr 9, 2017 at 3:54 PM
    Qbdad14

Qbdad14 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Installing leather seat covers this week on my 2015 tundra crewman. Anyone installed these before that have tips that can make it easier for me.

2. Apr 9, 2017 at 5:05 PM
    Pudge

Pudge Super Secret Elite Member #7

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2015 Blue Ribbon Platinum
    TRD PRO grille, OCD consol organizers, DIY wireless phone charger, 33" Michelin Defender LTX MS, Bak revolver X2 tonneau, weathertech liners, 20% tints. DIY pop n lock, 2018 LED headlights, morimoto fogs, TRD shift knob, DirtyDeeds 8"BAM exhaust, kenwood HU,JL amp, Tech12volts Tundra full speaker upgrade w/sub, Swing case, and lots of fluid film
    I put them in my tacoma a few years back. I took the front seats out and did them inside the house. Then reinstalled the seats. Also helps to make sure the covers are warm, this was part of the reason I did them inside seeing that I installed them in the winter. If you can let then warm up in the sun in inside your house it will go much easier. I loved them btw. Great product

3. Apr 9, 2017 at 5:16 PM
    mdavis

mdavis I need a beer.

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Rock Hill, SC
    I put them in my crewmax about two years ago. Took a couple hours and my hands were not amused. I had to end up unbolting the back seat to get them on but overall wasn't that big of deal. They're holding up well.

Products Discussed in

To Top