1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cincinnati and LA Folks Chime In

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by JMB, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Feb 7, 2022 at 5:56 PM
    JMB

JMB [OP] Not new, just a little old.

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Chesapeake, VA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Super White Tundra DC
    5100s all around, 295-70-18 Defenders, 1.25 Spidertrax spacers, BD reverse lights, de-badged, interior LEDs, footwell LEDs, reverse LEDs, ARE cap, front receiver hitch for cooler holder, cooler holder/rod rack, backup camera, Kenwood HU, Westin nerf bars, Husky floor liners, folding rear seats, remote battery posts, plastidip grill chrome, Powder coat bumpers.
    Question for OH and CA folks. For the last ten years or so we have made food that the two cities are noted for. Using the last couple for example, we made or bought beanie weenies in KC masterpiece, Cuban sandwiches (Tampa) and Rice-A-Roni (the San Frisco treat, which was surprisingly good). Looking for this year I find Cincinnati Chile and French dip sandwiches. Not wanting to do two mains, I'm stuck.

Any suggestions for either city? A main and a side or appetizer is preferred.

We also do beers, Cigar City, Boulevard Tank 7, Anchor Steam for the last couple. The Tank 7 has become a staple sadly, $$$$$$. So beer selections are also welcome. Could be cheap beer, I've done Iron City before and don't mind Busch.

Products Discussed in

To Top