1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Chrome deletion help and accessory ideas needed

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by Rangerguy361v, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Feb 17, 2020 at 11:43 PM
    Rangerguy361v

Rangerguy361v [OP] New Member

Member:
    Middle TN
    Vehicle:
    2020 Quicksand Tundra Limited TRD
    Hey guys, I'm from the Middle TN area. Does anyone on here from my area or surrounding know of vinyl wrap shops that can delete the chrome on my tundra? Looking into getting the front bumper caps, bulge, mirror, and chrome areas on the door handles wrapped in either matte black or quicksand. Also debating on whether to swap out the grill for the TRD pro of just have the limited wrapped in black. I am currently overlaying all the badges and inlaying the tundra logo on the tailgate.

Has anyone put the Rough Country bullbar with the light bar on their Tundras. Just curios if it would look ridiculous or not. All feedback, ideas, and thoughts are welcome fellas. Thanks in advance.

tundra.jpg

Tundraguy70 and CamaroSsToTundra like this.
  2. Feb 17, 2020 at 11:53 PM
    GODZILLA

GODZILLA Hail to the King, Baby.

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    2023 Solar Octane TRD Pro TACOMA, 2022 Honda CB500X
    Trying not to mod it
    Congrats on the pretty truck! Welcome to the forum.

I perosonally got a grille and hood bulge from Roman of Cool Springs Toyota. https://www.tundras.com/threads/ultimate-oem-toyota-parts-thread.10707/ That link is to his OEM post. The first post has all kinds of options, and toward the end of the post there is a code for a discount on the shipping. It might be a bit more than a vinyl wrap job, but it is OEM and will last longer than vinyl. You might even be able to sell any of your take off parts. (Just read the BST rules of the forum if you decide to sell on here)

3. Feb 17, 2020 at 11:56 PM
    CamaroSsToTundra

CamaroSsToTundra New Member

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra
    For the badges you can get emblem overlay from eBay and you can plastic dip door handles and bumper caps if you just want them black

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top