1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Chemical Guys Results

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by BayRunner, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Aug 15, 2019 at 5:31 AM
    briarpatch

briarpatch New Member

Member:
    I combine the two approaches...email first, because then I have a record of legal written notice. If I don't hear within 24 hours, I then make the call, and always have my email to refer to. Some email servers will send you back a receipt of the sent email, if your email program has the option to send it that way...always a nice feature.

War Machine likes this.
  2. Aug 15, 2019 at 7:58 AM
    War Machine

War Machine SSEM # 5 3MW

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Texas
    Surprised Amazon was a hassle. I’ve had this happen a couple of times, and they just refunded me. Didn’t want the product back, even after I offered. They even told me they never ask for leaking liquids back, as it could be a hazard. I did send pictures each time though.

3. Aug 16, 2019 at 6:31 PM
    SMK Shoe

SMK Shoe Not New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Central North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra TRD DC
    Step Bars, Rear Swaybar, 2,000 Watt Amp, 2-10" Subs, new door speakers, De-Badged, Hondo vent mounts, Calipers, 6112/5100 shocks, SPC UCA's, Front bumper, Bed Bars, bed rack, Fuel Rims
    Well, got a response from Chemical Guys yesterday, Wanted a picture of the leaked product, Sent a couple pictures ( same pics that I sent first day) and response this morning was a new bottle in the mail, should get it in a couple days.

So, response time was much slower than I would have liked, But they are 100% standing behind the leaked product,

War Machine and Pudge like this.
  4. Aug 16, 2019 at 6:42 PM
    Pudge

Pudge Super Secret Elite Member #7

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2015 Blue Ribbon Platinum
    TRD PRO grille, OCD consol organizers, DIY wireless phone charger, 33" Michelin Defender LTX MS, Bak revolver X2 tonneau, weathertech liners, 20% tints. DIY pop n lock, 2018 LED headlights, morimoto fogs, TRD shift knob, DirtyDeeds 8"BAM exhaust, kenwood HU,JL amp, Tech12volts Tundra full speaker upgrade w/sub, Swing case, and lots of fluid film
    That's good to gear. Most and I mean most detailing companies will help you out and stand behind the products that they sell. Even is a situation like yours where it was likely damaged in shipping. Good for CG for taking care of you. I'm not a fan of their stuff, other than the maxisuds2 soap that I use in my foam cannon.
    I recently had a horrendous experience with dallas paint correction, aka DPC, aka luxury microfiber, aka scott the douchebag. The worst customer service experience of my life, not just limited to detailing products.

5. Aug 16, 2019 at 7:05 PM
    SMK Shoe

SMK Shoe Not New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Central North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra TRD DC
    Step Bars, Rear Swaybar, 2,000 Watt Amp, 2-10" Subs, new door speakers, De-Badged, Hondo vent mounts, Calipers, 6112/5100 shocks, SPC UCA's, Front bumper, Bed Bars, bed rack, Fuel Rims
    I have been following that thread also. DPC has been added to my short list of companies I will NEVER deal with no matter what. He could give me a free sample and it would go straight to the garbage can. If a company doesn't want my business, good. To many do want my business and willing to make things right when something happens.

briarpatch, War Machine and Pudge like this.
  6. Aug 19, 2019 at 5:24 AM
    briarpatch

briarpatch New Member

Member:
    good news

Products Discussed in

To Top