1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Beware: MBenzgram

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by VWTim, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Aug 15, 2022 at 7:50 AM
    VWTim

VWTim [OP] Mid-Travel Crew

Member:
    Corvallis, OR / Austin, TX
    Against my better judgement I purchased a set of ICON shocks from these guys in Feb. 2022. At that point in time, everything was backordered and they quoted a 6-8 week lead time, seemed reasonable. After continuing to miss delivery dates, including "They'll ship tomorrow" they finally offered me a refund in early July 2022. (I placed an order with ICON that day, and they arrived the next day via SDHQ)

7/13 they stated my order had been refunded and I should see something in 7-10 days. They continued to stick to that story up until 8/3 when I filed a BBB complaint as I saw others were able to get them to pay attention to that. 8/12 they finally processed the refund they had been claiming was done for a month.

Buyer beware! I wasn't in a hurry and was trying to save some money, lesson learned.

Tundra234, NAIVIAN, dittothat and 2 others like this.
  2. Aug 15, 2022 at 9:21 AM
    dittothat

dittothat New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    SD
    Vehicle:
    2016 MGM Platinum
    I had a sneaky suspicion about them (and didn’t buy through them), but they are great to use as a price match reference at other retailers. Was able to get my wheels at Discount Tire for dirt cheap because of them. Now I feel like I stole them :oops: Guess I’ll have to do a few good deeds to make up for it

To Top