1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

April Showers of Savings: Mail-In Rebates and Unbeatable Deals of the Month at RealTruck

Discussion in 'Deals & Group Buys' started by SantanaRealtruck, Apr 8, 2024.

1. Apr 8, 2024 at 9:05 AM
    SantanaRealtruck

SantanaRealtruck [OP] New Member Vendor

Member:
    No fooling around here ! This April, you can spring into savings with these mail-in rebates and incredible prices .

⛅⛅⛅​

TruXedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover

[​IMG]

The Lo Pro is a durable and lightweight aluminum frame with a vinyl tarp. It features a signature low-profile design that mounts to the inside of the bed rails. It is a one-finger latch operation that makes this one of the easiest covers to operate, and the patented spring-adjuster and floating Velcro keeps the vinyl taut year-round in all weather conditions. The Lo Pro includes an industry leading limited lifetime warranty. It is the number one top-selling roll-up tonneau cover! Take advantage of a $60 mail-in rebate when you purchase your Lo Pro now until 4/30/2024! See More.​

Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover

upload_2024-4-8_11-53-1.png

The Extang Trifecta 2.0 is a heavy-duty leather-grain vinyl tarp with patented corner-tuck system for an ultra-sleek and taut fit. It's constructed with a lightweight aluminum frame and support bars, featuring MaxHinges with a double pivot design for superior durability and sealing. Extang's triple-fin seals work to keep out water and debris intrusion, exceeding OEM standards. The Trifecta 2.0 includes an industry leading limited lifetime warranty. Enjoy a $60 mail-in rebate when you order your Trifecta 2.0 now through 4/30/2024! See More.

Retrax EQ Tonneau Cover

upload_2024-4-8_11-57-31.png

Behold the next generation of powered tonneau covers- the Retrax EQ! Its heavy-duty aluminum construction offers you unrivaled strength that can support up to 500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight. Intuitive design brings you OE key fob, Retrax smartphone app, or optional cab-mounted remote touchpad operation.

upload_2024-4-8_11-57-45.png

A dual helical cable drive with glide tracks will ensure the quietest, smoothest functioning that a powered retractable cover can give you. The EQ includes a convenient high output LED light mounted on the driver’s side rail to light up your truck bed- and an impressive 5-year warranty. Keep pollen and rain out of your bed this spring in STYLE with the Retrax EQ!

Go Rhino E1 Electric Running Boards

[​IMG]

The Go Rhino E1 Electric Running Boards are available in a protective bed liner coating or a textured black powder coat finish. These are a corrosion resistant aluminum construction with a large 6" stepping surface. The raised ribbed treading offers sure footing every time you step in or out, along with an LED light kit to illuminate the deployed boards. The E1 electric boards utilize magnetically activated door switches and a dual-motor design to deploy and retract and will include all necessary hardware for a straightforward installation. Go Rhino gives you a 5-year warranty on the finish and an unbeatable limited lifetime warranty on the structure.

AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor® Window Deflectors

upload_2024-4-8_11-59-16.png

AVS In-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflectors are the perfect addition for your truck this spring. Let the windows down and let just the air in with these streamlined, impact resistant acrylic deflectors. Weather you’re caught in a rainstorm or cruising down a dusty road, trust your AVS® vent visors to keep you, your passengers, and your interior clean, dry, and comfortable! Shop smart this spring and claim a $15 USD RealTruck Visa® Prepaid Card when you purchase a set of AVS® Ventvisors between April 3rd, 2024 and April 30th, 2024 See More.

April showers ☔ bring May flowers , but don’t wait for the clouds to clear ! Hurry over and PM me while supplies last and the deals are fresh for the season.

You can also email me directly at forums@realtruck.com if you have any questions on fitment, availability and shipping times. ​

texasrho83 likes this.
  2. Apr 15, 2024 at 5:34 PM
    SantanaRealtruck

Member:
    [​IMG]30 days hath September, APRIL, June and November.... you know the rhyme! [​IMG]Time is nearing an end on this month's [​IMG]hottest[​IMG] deals!

3. Apr 15, 2024 at 5:39 PM
    RobertD

RobertD SSEM#123, ASCM#4 "I call it Vera" ~Jayne Cobb

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    DFW, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2018 Blazing Blue SR5 4x4 Crewmax
    Does AVS still make a deflector for the back window? They used to have product 93830 but no one has stock (that I can find). I did just message AVS thru your RealTruck website this morning, but saw this post and figured I would also ask here.

If the 93830 has been replaced, any idea what the new product number is?

SantanaRealtruck[OP] likes this.
  4. Apr 16, 2024 at 7:17 AM
    SantanaRealtruck

Member:
    Unfortunately, AVS no longer produces rear window deflectors. It's been discontinued.

5. Apr 16, 2024 at 7:22 AM
    RobertD

RobertD SSEM#123, ASCM#4 "I call it Vera" ~Jayne Cobb

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    DFW, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2018 Blazing Blue SR5 4x4 Crewmax
    Well that sucks. Thanks for the information though

6. Apr 24, 2024 at 4:12 PM
    snogirl

snogirl New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    judy
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    2024 TRD Sport Premium Crew
    Thank you! I received my Extang 2.0 soft trifold and my GoRhino RB30s today less than a week from ordering! No issues and FAST shipping. I just submitted my $60 rebate for more savings. Thank you so much, I may have to order those AVS inchannel visors now. LOL.

SantanaRealtruck[OP] likes this.
  7. Apr 26, 2024 at 6:57 AM
    SantanaRealtruck

Member:

Right on! I'm so glad to hear that you received your order quickly and that the rebate was processed with ease. PM me any time ;)

snogirl[QUOTED] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top