1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone use RimzOneOnline?? Thoughts...

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by JGio11, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Feb 26, 2015 at 8:56 PM
    JGio11

JGio11 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Hello Tundra buddies!! Looking to upgrade the wheels and tires on my 2013 TSS Crewmax. I came across RimzOneOnline. Seem to have some good deals. Just wondering what the general consensus is on them and what reviews are out there. Good? Bad? Let's hear it. Thanks!!

Attached Files:

2. Feb 26, 2015 at 9:06 PM
    MotoTundra

MotoTundra The Ocho

Member:
    First Name:
    Don
    -TRS Mini D2S Retrofit on TRD Pro Headlights (Apollo 2.0 Shrouds, 35w XB Ballasts, 5500k Bulbs) -Baja Designs Squadron R Sport Aux lights. -TRD Pro Grill -TRD Rear Sway Bar -BakFlip VP Tonneau w/BakBox -Dipped wheels & bumpers -Iron Cross HD steps -Undercover Swingcase -SunTek Paint Protection film -Tinted glass -Bedmat -OEM Towing Mirrors
    Sorry, never heard of them.
    I have heard of plastidip tho! Makes wheels look sick for cheap!!

Sweet_nasty87 likes this.
  3. Feb 26, 2015 at 9:21 PM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 Elon approved Staff Member

Member:
    Never heard of them, sorry. I would Google their name and add "reviews" at the end of it to see what comes up.

4. Feb 26, 2015 at 11:08 PM
    chphilo

chphilo Tundra addict

Member:
    Western PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Toyota Tundra TRD 5.7 4x4 CM
    I purchased my wheels from them. Their service was prompt and professional. When I was looking to purchase, they had the best price. I would definitely buy from them again.

JGio11[OP] and MotoTundra like this.
  5. Mar 1, 2015 at 7:55 AM
    Wisconsin Bill

Wisconsin Bill New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Vehicle:
    07 Tundra Dbl TRD
    in the plans!!!
    chphilo, so glad to hear this. I have already picked my rim/tire package from Rimzonline. Just waiting for a nice check in March to finalize the purchase!

6. May 2, 2015 at 1:11 PM
    Big_Trucking_Dave

Big_Trucking_Dave New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 Black TRD SR5 Double Cab
    6 1/2 inch Pro Comp Lift 20x10 Fuel Mavericks 35x12.50x20 Federal Couragia MT Tires NFab Bars Bull Bar Pro Comp Skid Plate Factory Headlights with Oracle Plasma Halos and Pilot LED High and Low Beams 20" Light Bar behind Grille Recon Tail Lights Recon 3rd Brake Light Pioneer Nav and DVD Carbon Fiber Gauge Cluster Mesh Grille Bushwhacker Fender Flares Line-X Bed Liner Tinted Windows 5% Air Raid Intake
    If it's in mooresville, nc. They are awesome. I live about 45 mins from them. Great prices. They sell on eBay too..

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  7. May 2, 2015 at 5:09 PM
    TruckyTruck

TruckyTruck Dumbest Username

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Texas
    I've seen them online but don't know anything about them. If you have a discount tire near, print out the best price you can find online and take it to discount tire. They will match the price and if you have a problem with the wheels, you have a physical place to go back to. Just my 2 cents.

Sweet_nasty87 and Black Wolf like this.
  8. May 2, 2015 at 8:06 PM
    T-Rex266

Member:
    The only issue with the printing of the estimate is it may not include shipping costs...which DT will point out.

9. May 2, 2015 at 8:53 PM
    TruckyTruck

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Texas
    I like printing 4 wheel parts deals so they won't mess with me over shipping. For my rims I used a quote for mr. wheel deal.com and they didn't say anything about shipping and matched their price. It worked for me.

10. May 2, 2015 at 9:34 PM
    csuviper

csuviper Moderator Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Broomfield, CO
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Sport CM 5.7L 4X4
    Some Mods :) See build thread for details
    Yep this happened to me. Until I found a free shipping deal with $200 off a set of 4.

T-Rex266[QUOTED] likes this.
  11. May 3, 2015 at 4:07 PM
    atrinh15

atrinh15 New Member

Member:
    495-93 area
    Vehicle:
    2018 PLATNIUM White CM
    Ready lift 3/2 Fuel Mavericks 22x9.5 Nitti Terra Grappler G2 - 285/55/22 K/N air filter TRD sway bar SS Fisher plow Mesh grill painted to match Rear bumper painted white
    Thats why i like ebay. Free shipping if DT will match ebay hit them up.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  12. May 3, 2015 at 4:16 PM
    TruckyTruck

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Texas
    I went back and looked at my email... I guess this is why they didn't say anything about shipping. I actually got the rims for 860 dollars. The guy at discount tire was supposed to order them and didn't. He proceeded to be a jerk about it. I started to walk out but then asked for the manager. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but decided to express my irritation for wasting my time going there on my off days and the sales guy being a jerk. The guy just walks off after me asking for a manager. Well I guess the assistant manager overheard. I stood there for a minute and decided it just wasn't worth it and was almost to my truck, when the assistant manager came running out to my truck after me. He asked me to come back inside a couple times and I finally agreed. He ended up knocking 140 dollars off the already matched price. I'm not one to complain usually, but I don't like being treated with disrespect either. It all worked out though. Discount tire really does want our business I guess!
    image.jpg

13. May 3, 2015 at 6:36 PM
    T-Rex266

Member:
    DT has been nothing but fantastic to me. They pride themselves (except for maybe the sales guy u dealt with) in customer service. I wrote their corporate office a letter of applause and mentioned the names of everyone who assisted me.

Black Wolf likes this.
  14. May 4, 2015 at 5:39 AM
    chphilo

chphilo Tundra addict

Member:
    Western PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Toyota Tundra TRD 5.7 4x4 CM
    When I purchased my wheels from rimzoneonline.com, shipping was free. I am not sure what the policy is now. I know DiscountTire is also a good place (free shipping). The customer service at both these places is top notch. I got my tires from Discount.

15. May 4, 2015 at 8:23 AM
    Big_Trucking_Dave

Big_Trucking_Dave New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 Black TRD SR5 Double Cab
    6 1/2 inch Pro Comp Lift 20x10 Fuel Mavericks 35x12.50x20 Federal Couragia MT Tires NFab Bars Bull Bar Pro Comp Skid Plate Factory Headlights with Oracle Plasma Halos and Pilot LED High and Low Beams 20" Light Bar behind Grille Recon Tail Lights Recon 3rd Brake Light Pioneer Nav and DVD Carbon Fiber Gauge Cluster Mesh Grille Bushwhacker Fender Flares Line-X Bed Liner Tinted Windows 5% Air Raid Intake
    I get all my stuff from Modern Auto Imports (Modern Infinity) in Winston Salem, NC. They will beat any ones price on anything. Not just wheels. They are awesome. But i realize some of you are too far to purchase from them. I'm not sure if they do shipping or not. They are part of the Modern Auto Group. If any of you are close enough give them a call when you need something. May be worth the drive...

16. May 4, 2015 at 11:54 AM
    Black Wolf

Black Wolf Bigfoot Hunter, Sasquatch too, but not Yeti

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    2022 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4
    TuwaPro rack, Z1 Offroad stuff, NISMO suspension stuff, FlowmasterFX Extreme exhaust, AIS, OVS, J&L can, other goodies on the way
    I have been going to DT since I have been here in Aurora. Ditto on what Sean stated about DT. Always get great customer service and I never have to do much haggling since their prices are pretty competitive. If you pay a little extra and get DT certificates for each tire there will be no questions asked if you bring in a messed up tire. No prorated BS. At least in my case. I have had two tires replaced. One tire had a huge puncture caused when I drove on a broken limb sticking out from a dead fall that was partially covered by snow. It is nice to have the people you bought your tires from only a short drive away. My next set will be DT tires.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
    T-Rex266[QUOTED] likes this.
  17. May 4, 2015 at 1:25 PM
    T-Rex266

Member:
    This is my 3rd set of over-sized tires, and second pair of wheels (first set I got for free from them for a customer service related issue) I've received from them, and will continue to be a customer of DT.

Products Discussed in

To Top