1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone install Baja Designs rock lights? Where did you mount them?

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by chrisbusnut, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Feb 8, 2020 at 7:15 PM
    chrisbusnut

chrisbusnut [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Pasadena, CA
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra Crew Max SR5 4x4 w/TRD Off Road pkg
    DiamondBack bed cover, SDHQ sliders, SwitchPro, Katzkin leather seats, TRD Pro grille, TRD Pro wheels w/Nitto Ridge Grappers, Toyota OEM leather steering wheel, SSO Slimline Hybrid Bumper w/Baja Designs S8 light bar, Warn Zeon Platinum 10-S winch, Baja Design rock lights & flush mount rear bumper lights
    I have sliders installed, so I’m trying to figure out best way to mount where they will light up the ground without the sliders interfering. Maybe to the bottom of the frame?

2. Feb 9, 2020 at 9:27 AM
    Overisland

Overisland New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Polson, MT
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra Voodoo Blue Sport
    I dont think the bottom of the frame would be a good spot. I dont have specific experience with the BD rock lights but typically have seen rock lights mounted in each of the wheels wells or in between the frame rails somewhere.

3. Feb 9, 2020 at 11:23 AM
    chrisbusnut

chrisbusnut [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Pasadena, CA
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra Crew Max SR5 4x4 w/TRD Off Road pkg
    DiamondBack bed cover, SDHQ sliders, SwitchPro, Katzkin leather seats, TRD Pro grille, TRD Pro wheels w/Nitto Ridge Grappers, Toyota OEM leather steering wheel, SSO Slimline Hybrid Bumper w/Baja Designs S8 light bar, Warn Zeon Platinum 10-S winch, Baja Design rock lights & flush mount rear bumper lights
    Good point. I will have to find somewhere that doesn’t present the likelihood that they will get ripped off when off-roading.

Products Discussed in

To Top