1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

A gift from a friend

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Randy Morton, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Jul 25, 2016 at 3:38 PM
    Randy Morton

Randy Morton [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tundra Double Cab (I call it my Land Yacht)
    A friend felt I needed some protection for the bumper on my Tundra. He presented me with this hitch, still in the original box with the bushing for smaller ball shafts. I'll pick up a locking pin and ball this weekend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ColoradoTJ, Bob, matluth and 6 others like this.
  2. Jul 25, 2016 at 6:19 PM
    bobeast

bobeast really old member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Hollister, CA
    Vehicle:
    2008 DC
    - Bull Bar, - HID Bunny Burners - AMP retractable running boards, - Headlight leveling retrofit - P1 Brake Controller - 60% rear seat delete - relocation of Sub to rear wall. - 3/1 leveling kit - Firestone Air bags - on-board compressor with auto-leveling, - Dual Undercover Swing Boxes. - P285/65/R20 (34.6") BFG TA KO2's - TRD Front skid plate - Pop & Lock Tailgate lock (soon) - Remote Tailgate mod (soon) - LED Headlights (soon) - Nav Bypass - iPhone integration - Serius/XM retrofit
    I used to live in a neighborhood where the neighbors used the park-by-brail method. My trucks always now sport a hitch, whether I'm towing or not.

ColoradoTJ, Bob, RowdyRon and 3 others like this.
  3. Jul 26, 2016 at 9:34 AM
    RowdyRon

RowdyRon Not too old to play

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Bentonville, AR
    Vehicle:
    2015 Radiant Red TSS Doublecab 4X4 Off Road
    Deck rail system, Bed divider, door sill protectors, LED reverse light bars, Aries Bull Bar with 28" 180 watt LED light bar, LED step lights, LED bed lights, driver-side grab handle, TRD Rear Sway Bar, BedRug bed mat and tailgate mat, Morimoto Fog Lights, more to come.....
    Yep, I live in a retirement area and the little old ladies just pull forward until they hit something solid when they park. May be time to invest in some aftermarket bumpers....

To Top