1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

22 Tundra Order Time

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tundras (2022+)' started by reese3303, Mar 6, 2022.

1. May 25, 2022 at 4:24 AM
    nodak67

nodak67 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JR
    Vehicle:
    23 Tundra Platinum Blueprint CM 4x4 5.5ft Non HV
    Russ_S likes this.
  2. May 25, 2022 at 7:13 AM
    trazerr

trazerr New Member

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2024 Toyota Tundra Platinum LR
    Every SR5 and Limited crewmax 4x4 around here still have JBL, TRD-Offroad, spray in bed liner, etc. Pretty much 99% of them. I did see one without the spray in bed liner, but that was a unicorn. Crazy how the PNW only gets loaded out rigs and across the country you can find them without TRD packages and what not. I've seen plenty on the FB group so I know they exist! Dealers around here just say they get what they get so I'll be waiting quite some time I think.

3. Jun 8, 2022 at 7:37 PM
    t300

t300 New Member

Member:
    Manitoba
    Vehicle:
    22tundra
    I’ve spoken to a dozen Canadian dealers this week and they all say new orders(deposits but they love calling them orders) are around 12 months out, and they don’t have a hot clue on eta for orders from months ago. And laugh if you ask to get on a call list for anyone that declines an order, they are already a mile long. Still no allocation on my end of Jan order for limited trd. Originally they said 3 months. To add insult to injury, I found a platinum today in another province, had the deal done, then it got nixed because dealer said they were not allowed to lease out to a different province (work vehicle so want to lease through my business). What a gong show.

Breathing Borla likes this.
  4. Jun 8, 2022 at 8:08 PM
    Breathing Borla

Breathing Borla I'd rather be fishing

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2023 Tundra Platinum 4x4 Crewmax
    Gong show shows your age lol

I remember that show

Malinois38 likes this.
  5. Jun 9, 2022 at 6:12 AM
    BigguyJ1980

BigguyJ1980 New Member

Member:

I ordered my 2022 Tundra Limited Off-Road in Lunar rock on Oct 21. They didn't even have pricing available and put my name in. It is June and no info on it at all. I'm also hearing that dealers will have to start cancelling orders. That might be more with hybrid models. They just can't keep up.

6. Jun 10, 2022 at 5:54 PM
    Ray D

Ray D New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ray
    Winnipeg, MB
    Vehicle:
    2023 Tundra Hybrid Limited L TRD OR 4X4
    I can confirm the same. I spoke to my dealership in Winnipeg yesterday and there’s no news regarding hybrid deliveries. I’ve also “ordered” a Limited TRD 4x4 Off Road hybrid and it may be the 2023 model year before I see it.

7. Jun 10, 2022 at 6:02 PM
    FrozenFella

FrozenFella New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kev
    Canada's Yukon
    Vehicle:
    2022 Tundra Crewmax Ltd & 2013 Tacoma TRD Sport Premium
    I ordered and put a deposit on my '22 Tundra Limited Crewmax in MGM yesterday at 4:00 p.m. and the dealership told me I could expect it in 30 days, which was much better than the nine to twelve months I was expecting!
    First thing this a.m. I received a text and they said "Great news!, the guy ahead of you that had one spec'd the same just cancelled, so you're next in line for it, expect it in ten days!"
    The accessories I order will take longer to arrive than the truck!

KClav likes this.
  8. Jun 10, 2022 at 9:49 PM
    aguninc

aguninc New Member

Member:
    WNY
    Vehicle:
    22 Tundra Platinum MGM, 21 Rav4 Prime
    Seems like some of the dealers in smaller towns is the fastest way to get one quickest

9. Jun 10, 2022 at 10:35 PM
    YF19EX

YF19EX New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2023 Tundra TRD Pro Solar Octane
    Diamondback SE Cover, Talons Cat Plate, Go Rhino D1 Steps
    I have had a deposit down for a TRD Pro since last September. But even then, I was about 4th or 5th in line at the time. Based on all the supply issues and general limited nature of TRD Pro, I might as well be another year out the way things are going. So I decided to look into other options and other dealers.

One of my friends found a new Tacoma he wanted in a small town in another state away from me. He gave me his sales guy contact info and I feel they have been pretty up front on available options. They are a pretty small dealer, but they got allocated a TRD Pro and a Capstone. The TRD Pro was spoken for, but it was interesting to find they had no one else on a list for that model beyond that. So I am more or less the next one in line should they do get another one.

But realistically I requested Tundra Limited Hybrid with TRD Off Road package. This to me is about 90% the TRD Pro at about 6-7k less in MSRP (Not counting accessories). I have a feeling that I will probably be able to get one of these before a TRD Pro and will take it if it does pop sooner.

Products Discussed in

To Top