1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2022 Multimedia Seat Recall Issue??

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tundras (2022+)' started by Dick Proenneke, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Jan 6, 2022 at 7:13 AM
    Dick Proenneke

Dick Proenneke [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dick
    Vehicle:
    2022 Toyota Tundra Limited
    Tonneau, 3M, Tires
    Hello all, I need some help.

I love my 2022 Tundra, but for the life of me I can't solve a couple problems. I am looking for solutions.

First - I am set up as the primary driver on the multimedia system and I am using the same key fob. When I "link key" to my profile/iphone, my profile automatically loads, but the seats stop recalling to the driver position when I get in the truck. If I unlink my key, the seats recall, however my profile no longer automatically loads, and it defaults to guest driver mode. My Airplay works in either mode. I want my profile to automatically recognize me and adjust my seats when I get in the truck. Pulling my hair out.

Second - Is there anyway to allow the command start to keep the truck running once you unlock your doors and get into the truck?

Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
  2. Jan 6, 2022 at 7:17 AM
    Cpl_Punishment

Cpl_Punishment Young men never die.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rosy
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2020 MGM SR5 CM 4X4
    Boost Auto mirrors, RSB, Leer Legend canopy, Line-X bed liner
    The answer to your second question is no unless you get an aftermarket remote start system.

3. Jan 6, 2022 at 7:37 AM
    EvilSteve

EvilSteve New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2022 Lunar Rock Tundra Limited
    I’ve found that, even with the key linked to my and my wife’s profiles, it won’t switch between the two without entering the pin which is maybe me just getting the functionality wrong.

I did have one instance where the seat got confused yesterday and didn’t remember my position. I’ve been trying to remember to save the seat position into each of 1 & 2 on the door.

Honestly, no surprises that there are issues, this is a new generation with a lot of new stuff in it. Not saying we should excuse issues but I’m also not expecting perfection. I’d heard that there’s a planned update to the profile system coming already though?

4. Jan 6, 2022 at 5:36 PM
    Yota2121

Yota2121 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    chanon
    Vehicle:
    2022 Tundra Limited
    None
    I had the same issue with my settings. You need to delete your profile and create a new one. When you do it in the car set your seat position at the same time and save it on memory 1 or whatever profile you're doing. Also make sure all your information is filled in on your profile. I hope this works for you. I feel the same about the truck dying when opened or unlocked after remote starting. Hope everyone knows you don't need the app to remote start your car. Press lock two time then hold on the key fob.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022

Products Discussed in

To Top