1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2019 Tundra Sport Question

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by magsrgod, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Nov 9, 2018 at 10:13 AM
    csuviper

csuviper Moderator Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Broomfield, CO
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Sport CM 5.7L 4X4
    Some Mods :) See build thread for details
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!

magsrgod[OP] likes this.
  2. Nov 12, 2018 at 5:57 PM
    Dingo716

Dingo716 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    US of A!
    Where are the pics? We need to see some pics!

3. Nov 12, 2018 at 6:25 PM
    magsrgod

magsrgod [OP] New Member

Member:
    Nashua, NH
    Haha oh man. Well the truck they had secured on a locate the dealer sold over the weekend before they could pick it up. So I'm back to looking for another one with similar packages and were also exploring White 1794's as that interior is still the balls.

4. Nov 13, 2018 at 3:54 AM
    Capt J-Rod

Capt J-Rod New Member

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2018 Cement TRD Off Road Crew Max SR5 Tundra
    Husky Floor Mats, Diamond back lid, Coverking seat covers, More gas.
    I own the TRD off road SR5 cement crew max in a 2018. I love it. Leather is nice and all but I really like a simple truck. I put the covering neoprene seat covers on and they are pretty nice for the $$$. My pops rolls a limited cowman with all the leather and bling. It's nice but it wasn't for me. I still own my 2015 double cab taco trd sport... You will love the tundra. The mileage isn't really all that different, but the tundra is twice the truck. I'm with you on the chrome... I wish my grille and front bumper were color matched. I went after a black sport, but the scoop turned out to be a stick on hunk of plastic.:mad::(

5. Nov 21, 2018 at 5:41 AM
    magsrgod

magsrgod [OP] New Member

Member:
    Nashua, NH
    Well this was a fiasco but turned out to be OK. I had the dealership bring in a Super White 1794 on a locate with all intentions of buying it. When the truck came in something just didn't sit well with me, it didn't feel right and I wasn't excited for it. So to the dealerships incredibly visceral dismay I had them find me another Limited Cement, that came in yesterday and I bought it! Its headed to get a spray in bed liner done and I should have it in my hands this weekend or early next week.

Now the chrome swaps begin. Does anyone know how this front grill works on the 2018 / 2019's. I was looking through some of the options and the TRD Pro comes needs a sensor cover but it doesn't look like the Platinum needs it? I think I would go with the platinum grill over the pro.

Also can I but the add on hood bulge that's already cement color from the Pre 2018 TRD Pro Grill and have that work, from what I can tell there has been no changes to the hood bulge.

Products Discussed in

To Top