1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2019 TUNDRA 1794 EDITION - HA HA HA - PREMIUM SOUND MY BUTT

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by VALDESDC, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Jun 12, 2019 at 10:10 AM
    Bucks04

Bucks04 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD Tundra
    Working on it
    Welcome , from ILL. Now lets BUILD IT. and go broke. ha ha ha have fun. IT'S A GREAT FORUM.

Tundyfundy and VALDESDC[OP] like this.
  2. Jun 12, 2019 at 3:44 PM
    Beastmode1794

Beastmode1794 Masshole

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2019 tundra 1794 edition smoked misquite
    Yup i got the same truck and did a full stereo ug alpine halo 9 head unit with all jl speakers and 2 jl subs and jl amp20190510_125449.jpg 20190513_100709.jpg 20190514_111145.jpg

3. Jun 12, 2019 at 5:10 PM
    VALDESDC

VALDESDC [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2019 TUNDRA 1794
    Hey all thanks for the Welcomes, funny jokes/pics - :) Straight up! - I'm combing and troling the feeds. Here is what I've been told. 1) Toyota reconfigured the speaker system this year. Subs are in the door now. The "upgraded premium sound" with my truck is/should be good or at least function, built in amp, front mids just no way to adjust it. Of course up front it's sell, sell and sell. I talk emotion sound - you say to me dap pap dsp you done lost me lol..Im the person who would sit not knowing what all the little slide bars up/down on a deck system(old school) 20 rows along + would tweak each any every one by type of music and could walk up not knowing the name of the slide bar knew what ear wants and adjust on the fly if needed based on mood...(Someone let in a studio just once please lol)...I personally know so much is run through the "stereo now" had good experience changing out a deck and some very bad. I don't need to do that.. I have a killer amp I bought last year was in another driver :) I don't need that the way this truck is configured. fingers crossed! I have sound guy that Im getting to know been straight up but limited knowledge as this upgrade and new is just that NEW uncharted. One 3 letter I know and personally choose whenever is OEM...Yes I'd add a slim sub behind rear seat if I had to butwant to have my truck fall apart :) I like some base too but I'm older and little wiser now! :) No Im not the person on 10 driving down the road with a constant thud thud....If ya feel me, I have respect - I like clear and defined. This new system with all running threw it is , im told overloaded.. Anyone have the digital VXP thingie:)) that allows to personalize to start there before I overhaul?

4. Jun 12, 2019 at 5:15 PM
    VALDESDC

VALDESDC [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2019 TUNDRA 1794
    Also - PS.... My tires gotta go - Im going to smarter this time around...Im not going to get any tickets cause I PUT BIGGER TIRES. and didn't know that its changes speed...LOL I was wondering why I was passing all fast the the race car driver blood I have in my family tree...I also want a Crome side bar step, powered....and.and and...........Poor with taste !

5. Jun 8, 2022 at 8:53 AM
    BayAreaTundra20

BayAreaTundra20 New Member

Member:
    Bay Area Ca
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra Limited Crewmax 4x4
    Hi everyone I have a question and it might be a noob one but here it goes. I have a 2020 limited crew cab with jbl premium. I’ve upgraded the sub to the JL Audio stealth box with 2-10 inch woofers behind the seat with a one channel 1,000 watt jl amp. I also have the lc2 processor. I would like to upgrade door speakers and was wondering if I can just get a wiring adapter and just plug them into the factory jbl amp that came with the truck. I’ve been reading a lot on the forums but I don’t know anything about wiringstereos or anything with car audio. Anyinformation would help. Thanks inadvance

Products Discussed in

To Top