1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2014+ Backseat Help

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by TomyTun, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Oct 28, 2016 at 8:28 PM
    TomyTun

TomyTun [OP] New Member

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD Off Road, Crewmax, 5.7L Non-FFV
    None
    i did an intro earlier today in the new member section, but I wanted to throw this out here in this section as welll. See below.

My question to all of you is, does anyone make some sort or angled rubber block that will help make the back floor flat? I'm looking for something like this for my dogs soft kennel when we go on long trips. His kennel definitely fits but I have to adjust the seat to somewhat pitch it in place so it doesn't rock, and even then I'd like something underneath where the kennel drops off so he doesn't puncture the floor of the soft kennel. I have thought about just throwing and old pillow under there, but the flat back surface would also serve for other purposes too. Any suggestions???

Thanks guys!

2. Oct 29, 2016 at 5:44 AM
    gosolo

gosolo You Don’t Know Who I Am But I Know Where You Live

Member:
    First Name:
    Ray
    NW Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2015 DC Super Fine Super White Pro
    2"CB shackles, bushings and 1 shim, lockerdown console vault, rear folding seat back mod, snugtop shell with opening side windows, 46g fuel tank, SDHQ sliders and hidden winch, Decked Drawers, Alcan leaf springs and got rid of the interior chrome
    I have never seen nor heard of any product like this. However I have built small simple lightweight platforms for equipment in the backseat of my work truck which I use mostly as a mobile office. I mostly use 1x1 rips and 1/4" plywood. Scribe and trimmed to match the seat or floor on the bottom edge the platform can be made flat and stable.

Products Discussed in

To Top