1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2013 Tundra Big 3 or 4 Wiring Kit

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tundras (2007-2013)' started by My13Tundra, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Jun 24, 2020 at 6:29 PM
    My13Tundra

My13Tundra [OP] Enjoying My First Tundra

Member:
    First Name:
    Chuck
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra SR5 Doublecab
    18” Fuel Vapor Wheels Star Armor Steps Compustar Remote Start Spec-D Tail Lights TRD Shift Knob Ground Zero Door Deadening Pioneer 4660NEX Rockford Fosgate DSR1 Audio Control Epicenter 2 Rockford Fosgate Power 400x2 (fronts) 1 Rockford Fosgate Power Mono 750x1 (subs) Hertz Mlle Pro 163.3 3 way components front) Hertz Mille Pro 6 1/2 Coax (rear) JL Audio Stealthbox 2-10TW3’s
    I am new to the site and I know that this has been covered a while ago, but I recently installed a system in my truck and wanted to get a very good wiring kit and battery terminals for it.
    I have the 170 amp alternator and have a XS D3400r battery on its way (mine was 4 years old) and I wanted to purchase a kit that had long enough wires or at least get the correct length’s of them each.
    I would like the 0 gage to be ready to go with crimped rings and wrap, preferably braided also.
    Thanks so much in advance for the info.

2. Jun 30, 2020 at 1:46 AM
    Chrslefty

Chrslefty New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vehicle:
    08 dubble cab
To Top