1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

03 Suspension Squeak

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by kyle11863, May 9, 2016.

1. May 9, 2016 at 11:51 AM
    kyle11863

kyle11863 [OP] Tundra Recovery Guy

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Big Bear CA
    Vehicle:
    1991 Toyota Pickup
    AllPro Rock Sliders Custom OME Leafs Pretty Blue Lights Terraflex Hand Throttle Front and Rear Eaton E-Lockers Revolution 4.88s LCE Street Clutch Kit Mishimoto Radiator Lasfit Led Lights Mox Motors Rox Lights VoSwitch Switch Panel Lots of mud holding it all together
    Hey everyone,:wave: I'm Kyle as the username to the left suggests. Quick intro, I have a 1990 Toyota 4runner with everyone's favorite Toyota engine, the 3vze. I'm coming here based off my very positive experience over on Tacoma World.

Now I'm sure some of you are wondering at this point why is this 4runner guy on here, or TW for that matter, and that brings me to my next point. My step dad owns an 03 Limited Tundra with the 4.7 V8 and it has a terrible suspension squeak that seems to be originating from the driver side front. Other than that I have no other information at the moment to go off of, but was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on things I should check. If my 4runner has taught me anything, its that certain parts on certain vehicles tend to go bad and if anyone was to know if the Tundra has a part like that its the wise people of this forum :bowdown:

Thanks in advance!

2. May 9, 2016 at 1:45 PM
    Mike

Mike Tread lightly.

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    south carolina
    Vehicle:
    2003 tundra sr5 4x4 stepside....
    yep bank account is running low from it..
    bushings on the lower or upper A arms need to be replaced

NewImprovedRon likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top