1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What have you done to your 2.5 gen Tundra today?

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by T-Rex266, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Sep 24, 2017 at 3:10 PM
    Samoan Thor

Samoan Thor God is technically an alien

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Limited 2014 crewmax 4X4
    Kings F&R, no sway bars
    King sticker......oh no my fawking plate is showing haha I don’t give a care

42F4B4AF-B56F-4581-8D9B-0DC721450F52.jpg

NewImprovedRon likes this.
  2. Sep 24, 2017 at 4:07 PM
    mgm16trdpro

mgm16trdpro Certified Modoholic

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    Mark, if u plan to use on road and want a big benefit in fog and dust your best bet is to get bd squadron sports. I've seen them in action and in pics they are hard to beat in output and will make a huge difference in those conditions plus snow. They wont reflect off those conditions, the amber will cut thru as others mentioned. Even the sport which is less bright than the pros you will probably have a hard time even noticing your low beams being on or off with those suckers on. They are the real deal, I plan to do same as I'm telling you, and as you already know i do a ton of research before buying. They are plug and play n u can get with the fog pocket kit which will fit right into your stock fog location. Hope this helps.

3. Sep 24, 2017 at 4:14 PM
    Pudge

Pudge Super Secret Elite Member #7

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2015 Blue Ribbon Platinum
    TRD PRO grille, OCD consol organizers, DIY wireless phone charger, 33" Michelin Defender LTX MS, Bak revolver X2 tonneau, weathertech liners, 20% tints. DIY pop n lock, 2018 LED headlights, morimoto fogs, TRD shift knob, DirtyDeeds 8"BAM exhaust, kenwood HU,JL amp, Tech12volts Tundra full speaker upgrade w/sub, Swing case, and lots of fluid film
    I had a guy "detail" the exterior on Friday. I will say the paint looked great but that's where it stopped. He didn't do much else other than some crummy tire shine. We had a talk and all will be made right.
    So today I went out for about a half hour and finished the job as best i could. Mostly just some 303, and touch ups here and there with a microfiber towel.
    I couldn't stand the half finished look.

20170924_131154.jpg
    20170924_131140.jpg

4. Sep 24, 2017 at 4:20 PM
    Pudge

Pudge Super Secret Elite Member #7

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2015 Blue Ribbon Platinum
    TRD PRO grille, OCD consol organizers, DIY wireless phone charger, 33" Michelin Defender LTX MS, Bak revolver X2 tonneau, weathertech liners, 20% tints. DIY pop n lock, 2018 LED headlights, morimoto fogs, TRD shift knob, DirtyDeeds 8"BAM exhaust, kenwood HU,JL amp, Tech12volts Tundra full speaker upgrade w/sub, Swing case, and lots of fluid film
    I talked with Steve a lot this weekend. What a great guy and holy shit does he know his stuff. It'll be worth the trip for sure.

5. Sep 24, 2017 at 4:29 PM
    Not-required

Not-required New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kawehi
    Vehicle:
    2016 MGM Crewmax 4x4 Tundra
    Thule racks, Philips LED headlights and fogs, TRD pro grill and hood buldge, front window tint 35%, ESP under seat storage.
    Sports with combo amber lens. They are aimed a little low.464b880db6b5f85b5134febe13e5aa7d_94582367019a3d5db278028376c90e39e6b02e16.jpg

Pudge likes this.
  6. Sep 24, 2017 at 4:33 PM
    Coolhardy

Coolhardy New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Harris
    Vehicle:
    2014 black tundra
    Too many to list
    Washed and waxed my black beauties today.

IMG_3612.jpg
    IMG_3614.jpg

7. Sep 24, 2017 at 4:38 PM
    Eclipsed & Floating

Eclipsed & Floating Over it.........

Member:
    I’m right where I need to be
    Vehicle:
    Voluptuous Whitey
    From the looks of your cars I need to ask you to marry me

8. Sep 24, 2017 at 4:45 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    @WarEagleSteve are u setting up a biz? If so, where and when? Lucky me if you are, I'll let you guys know 1st hand what a great job he does. I was thinking about doing a artic or ceramic coat when I get my taxes back, maybe I'll have the honor of u doing the honor.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  9. Sep 24, 2017 at 4:47 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Yeah see, that's serious for a fog output. I'm guessing that's driving combo? I'm thinking I'll do wide cornering to compliment my driving combo s8.

Eclipsed & Floating likes this.
  10. Sep 24, 2017 at 4:48 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    I like the red skid. Did u paint? If so what u use? I'm guessing you got the red lettering on grill from Josh, if so how's it holding up?

Coolhardy[QUOTED] likes this.
  11. Sep 24, 2017 at 4:50 PM
    Eclipsed & Floating

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Voluptuous Whitey
    How do try handle fog or snow?

12. Sep 24, 2017 at 5:03 PM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 [OP] Moderator Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Elon
    I already have dibs on his first mobile detail visit. It’ll be in Denver. :jellydance:

13. Sep 24, 2017 at 5:05 PM
    Coolhardy

Coolhardy New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Harris
    Vehicle:
    2014 black tundra
    Too many to list
    Haha, these cars gets me in trouble all the time if you know what I mean.....

14. Sep 24, 2017 at 5:06 PM
    Eclipsed & Floating

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Voluptuous Whitey
    No...It'll be in COLORADO!!!!!

Don't start confusing the gullible ones

SouthBoundSteve likes this.
  15. Sep 24, 2017 at 5:06 PM
    Eclipsed & Floating

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Voluptuous Whitey
    I'd be willing to share

Coolhardy[QUOTED] likes this.
  16. Sep 24, 2017 at 5:11 PM
    Coolhardy

Coolhardy New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Harris
    Vehicle:
    2014 black tundra
    Too many to list
    It's a P&P engineering skid plate got it powder coated Red.

For red lettering, I used
    stickersbyneil@gmail.com

He is an ebayseller as well.
    Very good product quality.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
    mgm16trdpro[QUOTED] likes this.
  17. Sep 24, 2017 at 5:16 PM
    Ted4311

Ted4311 Don't Sweat The Small Stuff

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    SOMD
    Vehicle:
    14 Tundra MGM TRD-OFFROAD 4X4
    A LOT... NEVER ENDS
    So I'm 29, could you adopt me? I can be your Filipino son o_O

HAHA all jokes aside AWESOME RIGS!

18. Sep 24, 2017 at 5:27 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Alabama? Wtf is that? Just when I find 1 good reason to be living in Jersey u got to yank the rug out from under my feet? Jeez some guys. Here I thought us both living in NJ, sharing a common tundra bond, and most importantly being best friends and all, I thought I finally had someone I could trust to take care of my baby. This dissapointment, my friend, I assure you will not be easy for me to get over. Maybe if u ever come back home to NJ u can reach out and not forget us little people. Maybe, with some time to heal I'll forgive you and still let u get some time with my baby lol. In all seriousness, I wish you and your fam the best in the move and to much success in your future business endeavor.

19. Sep 24, 2017 at 5:40 PM
    Eclipsed & Floating

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Voluptuous Whitey
    @Sean266 he's moving closer....woohoo

T-Rex266[OP] and SouthBoundSteve like this.
  20. Sep 24, 2017 at 5:42 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    I hear ya buddy. When I tell people I pay about $900/month in property taxes for about 1/4 acre they always think I either misspoke or autocorrect changed it from a year to a month. Scary thing is I know alot of people paying alot more than my about $10 grand a year. Matter of fact I ran into a guy at my breakfast spot this am that I use to work for his construction company telling me he got 3 more years here than going to VA. For his 3000 sq ft home on less than a acre he's paying almost $20 grand/yr. Wtf? Imagine how much better our lives could be with an extra grand or 2 a month. It's crazy. I got 26 more years to go until I retire with my pension and I think I too will be enjoying that somewhere else.

21. Sep 24, 2017 at 5:44 PM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 [OP] Moderator Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Elon
    He’s got free room/board, food, beer etc if they make the trip! He’s retiring soon so he’ll need truck detailing to keep him occupied.

22. Sep 24, 2017 at 5:49 PM
    Eclipsed & Floating

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Voluptuous Whitey
    He could sell burritos and keep us occupied all day

23. Sep 24, 2017 at 5:52 PM
    Eclipsed & Floating

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Voluptuous Whitey
    They are, but some of us don't go that route. Those people don't know that you're supposed to wash anything...much less a truck

24. Sep 24, 2017 at 6:02 PM
    Eclipsed & Floating

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Voluptuous Whitey
    Well, I've had more than my share in college and for 20 years I haven't understood the passion for it. just say no to peer pressure...unless you're pressuring to clean my truck and then I'm gonna cave

25. Sep 24, 2017 at 6:05 PM
    Coolhardy

Coolhardy New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Harris
    Vehicle:
    2014 black tundra
    Too many to list
    Thanks, funny U said that.

I have been trying to convince my wife to adopt a Chinese girl and all I hear is
    "Spend more time with your kids first and then we will see".
    When you spend time w them they want things. When you work to get them things then you don't spend time....

Balance, Balance, Balance, where did ya go!!!!

26. Sep 24, 2017 at 6:10 PM
    4x4_Angel

4x4_Angel Perfectly Imperfect Tomboy....TTC #132

Member:
    First Name:
    Bree
    Funky Town, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 SR5 CM Silver Sky
    ToyTec BOSS Lift, FRAC, 18" Fuel Pump wheels, Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    20170924_180454.jpg 20170924_180442.jpg 20170924_200434.jpg 1506301943940-1030456576.jpg 1506301968322998894025.jpg installed my camera and FRAC harness

27. Sep 24, 2017 at 6:14 PM
    AnonVet

AnonVet That's what she said!

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Weatherford TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD SR5 CM
    7 inch pro comp 35x12.5 RPB Repulsars (Hate'em) 18x9 Rhino Glamis Bilstein 5100's TRD Pro grille Murdered out Spyder heads Smoked tails Leds all around her Debadged Go Rhino BR5 Front Bumper
    20170924_181017.jpg got off my ass and finally installed this. Had it 3 year this july. My wife finally can stop bugging me lol.

28. Sep 24, 2017 at 6:19 PM
    CM-LENNY

CM-LENNY No Complaints

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2015 4x4 CrewMax SR5
    PRO shocks, 37's Nitto G2's 4:88 diffs, few other mods
    Looks good Dan. Haven't seen ya much. All is well with you and the Tundra ?

AnonVet[QUOTED] likes this.
  29. Sep 24, 2017 at 6:20 PM
    Eclipsed & Floating

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Voluptuous Whitey
    Was is easy?

4x4_Angel[QUOTED] likes this.
  30. Sep 24, 2017 at 6:20 PM
    CM-LENNY

CM-LENNY No Complaints

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2015 4x4 CrewMax SR5
    PRO shocks, 37's Nitto G2's 4:88 diffs, few other mods
    Nice job Angel! Mine is on order, so looking fwd to the front camera too. :bananadance:

Products Discussed in

To Top