1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Supercharger install

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by LT75, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Aug 27, 2019 at 12:27 PM
    megatundavid

megatundavid New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Norcal
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra crewmax 4x4
    Magnusen supercharger and Bullydog tuner TRD PRO Grille with ENVE Grill insert. ICI Magnum front bumper with LED driving lights Radium Engineering dual catch cans 2018 factory LED headlights Firestone airbags with in cab controller Banks catback exhaust system Baer Brakes front drilled and slotted brake rotors All seats have had seat covers most of their lives Ready Lift 6" suspension lift 18" KMC wheels with 35" Cooper STT PRO's AMP Research power side steps Spray in bed liner IPT modified valve body for transmission Factory tow mirrors Light tint on front windows Hypertech speedometer calibrator. Husky floor liners.
    With 7K for the magnussen kit and labor should be in the 1000-1500 range. Depending on where you live, Whipple is releasing a blower for these things too. I dont know much about it except the price will be close to the same and supposedly will make more power. I dont know if it will be CARB certified either. My supercharger is one of the best things ive done

Watt maker likes this.
  2. Aug 27, 2019 at 12:40 PM
    LT75

LT75 [OP] Seasoned Pro

Member:
    Saint Charles, IL
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Pro
    No mods yet
    Shonda Whipple emailed me stating they are still in R and D with their unit.

Products Discussed in

To Top