Welcome to Tundras.com!You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.
As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
- Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
- Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
- Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
- Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
- Access all special features of the site
New truck now has a million little sap drops on it.
Discussion in 'Detailing' started by GratefulDean, Aug 13, 2020.
Products Discussed in
Nanoskin AUTOSCRUB 6" Surface Prep Pad Fine Grade- Patented Clay Bar Replacement Tool to Remove Embedded Contaminants Before Wax & Coating | Safe for Painted Surface, Glass, Plastic, Metal & More