Welcome to Tundras.com!You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.
As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
- Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
- Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
- Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
- Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
- Access all special features of the site
HowTo: Add flush-mount USB aux port in center console
Discussion in '1st Gen Tundras (2000-2006)' started by shifty`, Jul 4, 2020.
Products Discussed in
MOTONG Male to Female USB Power Port Socket Adapter for Toyota VIGO, Please Confirm The Dashboard Hole's Size Before Order(42 * 22mm)