Welcome to Tundras.com!You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.
As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
- Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
- Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
- Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
- Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
- Access all special features of the site
DIY: Wire a 4 wire led light bar switch to a 2 wire led bar
Discussion in '2nd Gen Tundras (2007-2013)' started by Jrharvey02, Jul 28, 2019.
Products Discussed in
irhapsody 1 Pack 40/30 AMP 12V DC Waterproof Relay and Harness - Heavy Duty 12 AWG Tinned Copper Wires, 5-PIN SPDT Automotive Relay
ABN Fuse Tap Fuse Holder & Fuse 5-Pack – 12V Add a Circuit Kit – ATM Low Profile Mini Fuse Blade & 15A AMP Adapter