Welcome to Tundras.com!You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.
As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
- Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
- Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
- Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
- Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
- Access all special features of the site
Cut my stock fog light plugs too close, how do I fix it?
Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by DexterL, Nov 10, 2021.