1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

3rd Gen Bumpers!

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tundras (2014+)' started by FlashCulprit, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Nov 17, 2019 at 7:23 AM
    TundraDude18

TundraDude18 You are only coming through in waves ...

Member:
    #24, 'Merica
    Vehicle:
    '18 Quicksand Limited CM
    Were the bumper caps painted or chromed?

2. Jan 21, 2020 at 11:33 AM
    Bakelite

Bakelite New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2018 Toyota Tundra TSS 4x4
    Any update on this? Really REALLY looking forward to this.

3. Jan 22, 2020 at 3:03 PM
    matictundra

matictundra New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Franco
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    2017 Red Tundra SR5 4x4 CM
    Leveling Lift 3"/1.5" (6112 with a CB shim and JBA UCA, and 5160 and Toytec Shackles Nitto Terra Grappler G2 295/60R20 on Blk Fuel Vector Front and Rear TRD Sway Bars Amp Power Step EVO-One Remote Start Black Powder Coated Bumper Caps Colored Matched Front Bulge and TRD Pro Grill Assy RCI skid plate LED interior lights. Added front and rear footwell led lights. Blue LED lit lock/window switch. Black TRD shift knob Toyota Cargo LED Spyder Headlights (LED Hikari Bulb + Re-wired LED bar as DRL) Limo Tint (all around) Relocated Rear Diff Breather Rear Brake Line Extension Debadged
    It measured 60 lbs.

4. Jan 22, 2020 at 3:21 PM
    matictundra

matictundra New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Franco
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    Leveling Lift 3"/1.5" (6112 with a CB shim and JBA UCA, and 5160 and Toytec Shackles Nitto Terra Grappler G2 295/60R20 on Blk Fuel Vector Front and Rear TRD Sway Bars Amp Power Step EVO-One Remote Start Black Powder Coated Bumper Caps Colored Matched Front Bulge and TRD Pro Grill Assy RCI skid plate LED interior lights. Added front and rear footwell led lights. Blue LED lit lock/window switch. Black TRD shift knob Toyota Cargo LED Spyder Headlights (LED Hikari Bulb + Re-wired LED bar as DRL) Limo Tint (all around) Relocated Rear Diff Breather Rear Brake Line Extension Debadged
    I modded the ADD stealth fighter for proper body panel gap to account for body flex. I measured 3 oem stock trucks with following results: 13mm, 14mm and 15mm. I ended up with 14mm both sides with my mod.

Superstition Mt Profile.jpg

salmonfacesalad likes this.
  5. Jan 22, 2020 at 3:31 PM
    matictundra

matictundra New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Franco
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    I'm making my own high clearance rear end after chopping the rear fenders and modding the stock bumper frame / hitch receiver. I made a plug n play lighted hitch plate until rear bumper is fabricated to avoid hassle with the cops.

Profile Rear Fender Chop.jpg
    Modded Rear Rec.jpg
    Profile Mounted Modded Rec.jpg
    Hitch Plate.jpg
    Mounted Plug N Play Hitch Plate.jpg

Cfincke and Yzed608 like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top