Welcome to Tundras.com!You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.
As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
- Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
- Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
- Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
- Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
- Access all special features of the site
2001 Tundra, AC warm, pressure at 75psi, no leaks, comp clutch engages. What’s next?
Discussion in '1st Gen Tundras (2000-2006)' started by phreaktor, Jun 20, 2021.