1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Z Series ARE topper

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by Ryooo, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Aug 15, 2020 at 4:52 AM
    Ryooo

Ryooo [OP] New Member

Member:
    Boynton Beach FL
    Vehicle:
    2014 CM SC Platinum
    TRD Supercharger 4.5 BDS lift 20” Method Standards sitting on 35 Nitto Grapplers Rigid grill top and bottom with lights AMP running boards Fender flares Magnum rear bumper Rear LED bar Air bags with onboard compressor Brake controller Alpine Navi Alpine amps x 2 Focal Separates front and rear 2 x JL 13s in a stealth box behind the back seat LTE cellular booster Rear seat under locked storage Dynamat from ceiling to floor LEDs all over Bed liner Bed rails Paint protector covering nearly the entire front end and more
    I moved from Cali to Florida almost 2 years ago and now have an offer to move back that is hard to pass up.

I want to upgrade from a tonneau to a topper to hold more and be weather tight during my trip back in a few months from now.

The only one I truly like is the ARE Z series; dang they are expensive!

Anyone in here have a connect on ARE? Is there anyway to get a deal on one?

TIA

EB18511A-4DD4-4D77-BAEE-E4C641DE40F2.jpg

2. Aug 15, 2020 at 5:14 AM
    timsp8

timsp8 Former Tundra owner for 13 years

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra Limited Crewmax - Traded In
    Check dealers along the route if you are moving across country. Some might be cheaper. I got an a.r.e. overland around the dc area and I think the z was about $3k. This was 2 years ago.

3. Aug 25, 2020 at 10:22 AM
    Pot Hole

Pot Hole New Member

Member:
    Mount Ulla, NC
    Vehicle:
    2020 White Limited TRD
    TRD skid plate, Stainless Running Boards, JDA Astar turn signal bulbs, VLEDs footwell lighting, Wet Okole seat covers, Weathertech Window Deflectors, more to come!
    Camper.jpg Watch FB Market Place and Craigslist. I saw a fella selling a 2019 Tundra with a fully loaded ARE Z Series topper on Craigslist and I sent him an email asking if he would sell the topper separately. Within 5 minutes he replied back and said sure. He said he had a buyer for the truck, but they didn't want the topper. I ended up getting a $3K topper less than one year old with just about every option ARE offers in that model for $2K.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    avssuc and (deleted member) like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top