1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD: P229 Railed 22LR threaded conversion for P229 9mm

Discussion in 'Marketplace - Other' started by RainMan_PNW, Sep 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 16, 2021 at 9:04 PM
    RainMan_PNW

RainMan_PNW [OP] SSEM #82 RGBA #4 “That Guy” Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Clark County, WA
    Vehicle:
    2021 Lunar Rock TRD Pro CM
    Check the build link in my signature.
    Update 9/22/21: SOLD

I’ve got a P229 Railed 22LR conversion kit with threaded barrel, two factory mags, original sight adjuster tool and instructions, three spare recoil springs new in package, and two GS Designs 3D printed magazines with last round hold open and loader tool. It is all contained in a Flambeau case that matches the Sig factory cases from just before the Legions came out.

I don’t have a round-o-meter but most of my stuff sits more than it gets used, so I’m sure it hadn’t seen more than a few hundred rounds. This fits the railed/E2 P229 (9/40/357 locking block).

I’d like to trade for a complete 9mm “x-change” kit for the railed P229 - slide, barrel (preferably threaded but not a show stopper), recoil spring, guide rod, and two 15-round magazines. Don’t need a case. Needs to be in comparably good shape.

located near Portland, OR. PM me for more info.

Because I’ve had a half dozen people inquire about buying outright, and no one seems to have a complete spare top end laying around they want to let go of in trade, here’s the cash price (PayPal FF or Venmo, or good ole’ USPS Money Order, or certified cashier’s check from a brick-and-mortar bank).
    $460 - shipped ConUS

why so much? That price will get me close (but not all the way) to buying the requisite parts to put together my own 9mm complete slide, barrel, recoil spring, guide rod, and maybe one magazine… either new from Sig or hunting for the next few weeks/months to find them used.

52FE2299-F831-44E6-970A-2488A0E93CDD.jpg
    A6432809-11A8-4225-8D29-B5D28DB5A4B4.jpg
    E05CC4D1-EB78-4C33-AE7B-936F2F0CDD64.jpg

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    danno266, Jeff_1974, 1lowlife and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top