1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Work

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Part_time, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Nov 19, 2018 at 7:32 PM
    Part_time

Part_time [OP] Not a new member

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2017 MICA BRONZE SR5
    Does Anyone these days, fine that the biggest piece of shit will cause the most problems at work? You work your ass off then some good for nothing makes clams against you and company. You know they are not good at their job and always look to make a buck. With sayings I will bring this place down. Call OSHA because they lack the internal drive to be a success, but will need to blame others on how much they suck. Just venting. Let use know!

2. Nov 19, 2018 at 7:41 PM
    lionix

lionix The Grey Moose!

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Cape May, New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra TRD Pro CM Cement
    BD Lights, Any Time Fog, Coachbuilder, Pelfreybilt, Bakflip, Custom Bed Rack w/ Tent
    I know a guy like that..

Grumpy Uncle and 15whtrd like this.
  3. Nov 20, 2018 at 9:20 AM
    619tundra16

619tundra16 New Member

Member:
    We have a few of those at my place.... never fails.

4. Nov 21, 2018 at 4:00 PM
    Boosted4runner

Boosted4runner Join the NRA please.

Member:
    WA
    Vehicle:
    2015 DC MGM TRD Tundra, Kings, 5.7, 2018 front end
    Resi Kings, 35” Trail Grapplers on 18” Methods, ICON Delta Upper Arms, Front-Runner bed rack, Yakima SkyBox16, 2018 honeycomb grill, 2018 LED headlights, plastidipped bumper covers
    Yep, deal with them all the time. Found out just this week a guy from 5 years ago that claimed he tripped out of the truck - is trying to sue our insurance company because they only paid for 3 years of his time off and $20,000 in surgery and he wants more.
    I have a video of him walking up to our building after this accident of his - and he was walking just fine. And playing Softball weeks later. We submitted videos as proof, but were denied because we aren't investigative agents.
    Few months back we fired a guy after he hit someone on a forklift - he tested positive for marijuana (legal now) but also cocaine. Immediate termination, and he received immediate Funemployment. Why? How? Well the state said it was unintentional, so he deserves to be paid to sit at home.
    The liberal system around WA and OR is utterly bullshit.

Thank you to all those employees that are honest and don't fuck people over. They don't go unnoticed at my company.

aperezsh likes this.
  5. Nov 21, 2018 at 5:05 PM
    Part_time

Part_time [OP] Not a new member

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2017 MICA BRONZE SR5
    Absolutely, this guy just sucks at his job. I run my craft on the deck plate up to 30 guys depend on project. Plus multiple jobs at once. Not tooting my horn but if I was not producing money making results I would not be in this position. He is not in my craft he is a baffon. Been there a year and trying to get me in serious trouble. He has left messages how he will take the company down. Sick of making American's into liberal pussies. Your thanks is your pay check on Friday. I am not a complete dick treat my guys well that produce. Encourage the ones that need it.

6. Nov 22, 2018 at 5:50 AM
    TXRailRoadBandit73

TXRailRoadBandit73 YOTAS,RAILROADER,RÖKnRÖLLN',BEER,MAX/GEMMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    The 956, TEXAS
    None yet
    Got a few guys like that here on the railroad, don't know how they got hired

15whtrd and aperezsh like this.
  7. Nov 22, 2018 at 6:49 AM
    Jimes

Jimes New Member

Member:
    Bay Area, California
    Vehicle:
    2015 toyota tundra trd pro
    My guy that I had to let go was a little different. Always talked about and researched conspiracy theories like the earth is flat and the government controls our weather and non stop talk of guns and always late without remorse on who he fucked over because of him being late. Was a nice guy in general when he wasn’t talking about his nonsense, but had poor work ethic and was slow and has mediocre quality in my line of work. Lucky for me I’m one of the bosses and after being over an hour late 3 days in one week, we had to write him up after several verbals and last Friday was the final straw. Late again. Lost his union job. Problem solved. This has been a thorn in my division since the day I hired him from a non union shop making 10 dollars an hour less than what I gave him. We had to implement stupid rules on everyone because of his shit. I love how you try and help someone cause they have kids and they show no love back by being late and poor work quality. I’m an audio visual tech in Bay Area and I expect 3 things if you work for me, top quality work, being on time and have a good time. Not too much to ask for. But what I believe the source of the problem to be was that mommy and daddy have given him everything he wants, even a free place to live so he has never had to work for anything and doesn’t have a real sense of responsibility since he doesn’t have bills to pay for except for his car payment. Me on the other hand being an immigrant from Central America had to work my ass off to get my house and everything I have in life. I’m always on time and my work quality and efficiency is top notch. Here is one of my full height racks I wired for a job so far. Not done yet just need to land the field wires. And a completed small rack besides Mac mini. It looks ok. Lacing bars are for rookies who can’t manage wires. But ya there’s always that guy(from all walks of life) that fucks it up for everyone. Hopefully you can get your poison out before it’s too late. BF58FAD2-C536-4B9D-83F2-8B4146351D44.jpg 47741435-E9EA-4494-B823-25817D693B58.jpg

8. Nov 22, 2018 at 7:06 AM
    Jimes

Jimes New Member

Member:
    Bay Area, California
    Vehicle:
    2015 toyota tundra trd pro
    Sorry for novel. Had to post pics cause what’s a thread without pics. Lol

9. Nov 23, 2018 at 5:58 AM
    Outbound

Outbound SSEM #2.5, Token AmeriCanadian

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Northern Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2022 CrewMax TRD Off Road, MGM of course.
    Yeah, I have dickheads that make my life miserable. They're split about evenly between management and engineering. The warehouse receiving team are a bunch of jerkoffs who can't get anything right either.

Thankfully, the people on the floor I work with are pretty decent for the most part.

10. Nov 23, 2018 at 6:47 AM
    Slayer

Slayer Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Slayer
    to quote @gosolo

"hiring you is like loosing 3 good men."...... :annoyed:

I can't tolerate workers that pull their own weight

gosolo likes this.
  11. Nov 23, 2018 at 10:57 AM
    Boosted4runner

Boosted4runner Join the NRA please.

Member:
    WA
    Vehicle:
    2015 DC MGM TRD Tundra, Kings, 5.7, 2018 front end
    Resi Kings, 35” Trail Grapplers on 18” Methods, ICON Delta Upper Arms, Front-Runner bed rack, Yakima SkyBox16, 2018 honeycomb grill, 2018 LED headlights, plastidipped bumper covers
    lol - I was hoping the same thing

NewImprovedRon likes this.
  12. Nov 23, 2018 at 1:02 PM
    Slayer

Slayer Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Slayer
    ha.. good catch

NewImprovedRon likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top