1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Which Flatlink

Discussion in 'Recovery & Gear' started by Ketchumj, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Apr 24, 2020 at 7:39 AM
    Ketchumj

Ketchumj [OP] New Member

Member:
    South Texas
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra SR5 4x4 Double Cab
    2020 Tundra 4x4 SR5 Magnetic Grey – TSS Off Road Toytec Complete performance 3” Lift kit with Aluma Series 2.5 Coilovers, SDP Upper Control Arms, Black Rhino 18” Gauntlet Wheels - +12 Offset, Nitto Terra Grapplers – 295/70R18, Victory 4x4 strike Front Bumper, Fab Fours Premium Rear Bumper, Smittybilt X20 12k Winch
    Looking to the hive to see what Factor 55 flatlink I should get. I bought the Smittybilt winch shackle, but i am not a fan of how far it sticks out. I should have heeded the buy once cry once motto.

So, going with a flatlink, do i get the Flatlink or the Flatlink E. I had a winch on my last truck and used it half a dozen times in 20 years, i guess i was a little chicken.

thanks for your thoughts. Looks like mil get 10%off at the factory, so i was going to order direct unless anyone has a better deal out there that they know about.

2. May 24, 2020 at 8:45 AM
    Overisland

Overisland New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Polson, MT
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra Voodoo Blue Sport
    I just installed a stealth fighter bumper the other day along with a factor 55 fairlead on my smittylbilt x20 12k synthetic winch and I went with the flatline E expert. I have had a flatlink and a prolink in the past so I have a lot of experience. I chose the expert because you can also run the body of a shackle through it so it gives you more options.

Products Discussed in

To Top