1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What have you done to your 2.5 gen Tundra today?

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by T-Rex266, Aug 10, 2014.

1. May 30, 2018 at 7:45 PM
    Darth Tundra

Darth Tundra I AM....YOUR FATHER

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    Vehicle:
    17 CM TRD Black
    Revtek 2.5 level kit, 295/70/18 on stock rims..no rear mods
    A LIL....LABOR ...INTENSIVE...NOTICE A BIG DIFFERENCE ??....

Toyotoholic[QUOTED] likes this.
  2. May 30, 2018 at 7:48 PM
    Toyotoholic

Toyotoholic -4Life-

Member:
    First Name:
    Jmz
    Vehicle:
    17' MGM
    Pro suspension, sways

HHHHHUUUUGGGGEEEEE!!!!!

3. May 30, 2018 at 7:49 PM
    Darth Tundra

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    Vehicle:
    17 CM TRD Black
    :thumbsup:...AWESOME !!!....I WANT to do that really bad !!

4. May 30, 2018 at 7:49 PM
    Toyotoholic

Toyotoholic -4Life-

Member:
    First Name:
    Jmz
    Vehicle:
    17' MGM
    Pro suspension, sways
    Definitely a labor of love, but that can be said about the entire truck!

Darth Tundra likes this.
  5. May 30, 2018 at 7:50 PM
    Darth Tundra

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    Vehicle:
    17 CM TRD Black
    True...True

6. May 30, 2018 at 7:56 PM
    Toyotoholic

Toyotoholic -4Life-

Member:
    First Name:
    Jmz
    Vehicle:
    17' MGM
    Pro suspension, sways
    Our door's sheet metal, inside and out, is sooooooo thin and resonates ridiculous amounts of vibrations and noise... This is a massive upgrade to cabin quietness and an absolute must for audio. The more you control your environment, the less the speakers have to overcome. A 50watt/ch amp will sound like 250watt/ch just because the baseline noise floor is significantly lowered by the deadening. Good luck!

1UPPER, Sunnier and Watt maker like this.
  7. May 30, 2018 at 8:09 PM
    mgm16trdpro

mgm16trdpro Certified Modoholic

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    Damn brother, and here I thought I was nuts taking 12 hrs to paint my calipers lol. Better be a huge difference for all that. Then again, if I knew what I was doing I would've done it too. Good luck with it, does look great.

Sunnier and Toyotoholic[QUOTED] like this.
  8. May 30, 2018 at 8:21 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    No sir, and if they did, I got the impression from my experience via instant messaging them all day today that they would do what's right and take care of it no prob. I just picked it up today and bc the guy I picked it up from could only remove the bolts and not the anchors, I'm gonna have to order the kit they sell to be able to install correctly locking it down in my truck.

I looooove my DB bed cover. However with the design of the middle section between the 2 ends that lift up like wings, I was finding myself not really using the front of the bed and piling anything I needed to transport all toward rear. It was that or have to crawl unde r that middle section to get things near cab. I can access things in my DB cross bin by raising the half section near cab. However, I doubt any humans arms are long enough at my trucks height to reach over the bedside and grab anything on the bed floor. With this I can get stuff out bin by raising cover near cab and still load evenly by pulling out tray load and slide forward. Then to unload just slide out. It will be an invaluable asset with my particular bed cover allowing me to utilize loading the front half of my bed and still be able to retrieve those items simply by standing on the ground at the tailgate. I'll now be able to spread my cargo out more evenly while transporting which obviously makes for better handling. Plus it's just 1 more cool as hell gadget.

9. May 30, 2018 at 8:54 PM
    Toyotoholic

Toyotoholic -4Life-

Member:
    First Name:
    Jmz
    Vehicle:
    17' MGM
    Pro suspension, sways
    Thanks! ... takes one to know one.

10. May 30, 2018 at 9:12 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Oh yeah there's no denying it for me, full on OCD ADD here. Non medicated and self diagnosed, but none the less, almost no doubt. I decide I'm gonna do something then I go all in. Starts with endless hours of obsessive research and ends with so much more time completing and making perfect over the avg man's time. Whole bunch of yelling and swearing talking to myself in between. Someone listening to my full blown convos with myself would probably say it makes me a certifiable lunatic. I do put the kids first as I should in my own defense, but the truck don't fall to far behind.

11. May 30, 2018 at 9:25 PM
    Toyotoholic

Toyotoholic -4Life-

Member:
    First Name:
    Jmz
    Vehicle:
    17' MGM
    Pro suspension, sways
    Lol!
    That is all on point, for sure. You described it perfectly. ...and I wouldn't change a thing.

Sunnier and mgm16trdpro[QUOTED] like this.
  12. May 30, 2018 at 10:24 PM
    mjfriend1

mjfriend1 New Member

Member:
    Purchased some shackle brackets from Elevated Suspension and bought a pair of 3/4 Rhino D Rings shackles. Painted them to match body color. Matches pretty good once the light hits them right.

IMG_1918.jpg IMG_1919.jpg IMG_1926.jpg

13. May 30, 2018 at 11:11 PM
    Sunnier

Sunnier Pity the warrior that slays all his foes

Member:
    First Name:
    Sunny
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 Inferno Tundra DC TRD & Longtravel 1st Gen, Banner/ HulkSmash build
    Hey, BROmio! Good lookin' right there. To make sure I keep up, which company are we talking about? I love how you make connections, get what you want, then give props to anyone or any vendor that does right by you! To complete that good intention, please post the name.
    Love this about you (especially since you're not mine; I just get to love you on Tundras.com. :fistbump:

mgm16trdpro[QUOTED] likes this.
  14. May 31, 2018 at 12:00 AM
    ZPMAN

ZPMAN 2nd place is the 1st looser

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Minnesota
    Vehicle:
    2016 Black Platinum Supercharged
    4" lift, 35s, Magnuson Supercharger
    Had a little fun racing my brothers Dodge.

PRICELESS :deadhorse:
    Screenshot_20180531-002447.jpg

15. May 31, 2018 at 12:15 AM
    geno0506

geno0506 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra 5.7 CM 4x4, S/W, B-6112/5160

16. May 31, 2018 at 12:49 AM
    easleycrawler

easleycrawler TOYOTA ADDICT- SSEM #78

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Easley, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    17 Tundra SR5 DC Black 5.7

17. May 31, 2018 at 5:36 AM
    cd121082

cd121082 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    chris
    Washington State
    Vehicle:
    2016 Silver Tundra TRD OffRoad
    none yet
    i want ur key chain...

4x4_Angel likes this.
  18. May 31, 2018 at 5:41 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Vvccfde÷e22
    Anything for u my dear. Thanks for the kind words. The company is bedslide. I've found in life all u got to do is ask. Worst people can say is no and you'll never get what u want if u don't try.

19. May 31, 2018 at 5:52 AM
    lionix

lionix The Grey Moose!

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Cape May, New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra TRD Pro CM Cement
    BD Lights, Any Time Fog, Coachbuilder, Pelfreybilt, Bakflip, Custom Bed Rack w/ Tent
    I have been looking for these. where did you order them from?

geno0506 likes this.
  20. May 31, 2018 at 5:56 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Facebook

lionix[QUOTED] likes this.
  21. May 31, 2018 at 6:11 AM
    lionix

lionix The Grey Moose!

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Cape May, New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    BD Lights, Any Time Fog, Coachbuilder, Pelfreybilt, Bakflip, Custom Bed Rack w/ Tent
    Just found him, thanks! Hoping he has some in stock.

22. May 31, 2018 at 6:12 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    I don't have but I'm a member on the site that people post getting from him and gets good reviews.

Sunnier likes this.
  23. May 31, 2018 at 6:54 AM
    mjfriend1

mjfriend1 New Member

Member:
    Yes that’s where I got them from. Super fast shipping. Highly recommended

Sunnier likes this.
  24. May 31, 2018 at 1:42 PM
    geno0506

geno0506 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Vehicle:

Whats the FB name, I cant seem to find it, for realz!

25. May 31, 2018 at 1:45 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    I'm pretty sure it's elevated suspension.

geno0506[QUOTED] likes this.
  26. May 31, 2018 at 1:47 PM
    geno0506

geno0506 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Vehicle:
  27. May 31, 2018 at 1:50 PM
    geno0506

geno0506 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Vehicle:

Nice, I checked on FB, elevated suspension facebook cant seem to find it, I'll keep looking!

28. May 31, 2018 at 1:53 PM
    lionix

lionix The Grey Moose!

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Cape May, New Jersey
    Vehicle:
  29. May 31, 2018 at 1:56 PM
    geno0506

geno0506 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Vehicle:

much thanks, bro! :cheers:

lionix[QUOTED] likes this.
  30. May 31, 2018 at 1:57 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    geno0506[QUOTED] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top