1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Weld on muffler?

Discussion in 'Dirty Deeds Industries' started by Pudge, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Sep 19, 2017 at 9:14 AM
    Pudge

Pudge [OP] Super Secret Elite Member #7

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2015 Blue Ribbon Platinum
    TRD PRO grille, OCD consol organizers, DIY wireless phone charger, 33" Michelin Defender LTX MS, Bak revolver X2 tonneau, weathertech liners, 20% tints. DIY pop n lock, 2018 LED headlights, morimoto fogs, TRD shift knob, DirtyDeeds 8"BAM exhaust, kenwood HU,JL amp, Tech12volts Tundra full speaker upgrade w/sub, Swing case, and lots of fluid film
    Hey Keith. Do you sell just a weld in muffler to replace OEM? Or does this totally defeat the purpose of your systems? I'm looking for a little more growl and less drone from my truck but have a right budget. I will not buy any other muffler from the main stream manufacturers, I would like a dirty deeds product, do I just need to save up for a bolt on cat back?

2. Sep 19, 2017 at 5:39 PM
    dirtydeeds

dirtydeeds Exhaust Fabricator Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    USA
    Vehicle:
    2003 and 2013 tundra
    more than I can list here
    The issue with a tundra, every part of it is odd ball dimension. For a weld on to work you'd need a y pipe. It would have to be an odd ball dimension that doesn't exist. You'd need the inlet/outlet to be too big because the real size you'd want doesn't exist.

Don't get me wrong. Lots of shops chop in a muffler. But to do it right is very difficult. That's why I started making a bolt on kit. Every part of it is hand built to over come the odd ball dimensions. It's odd ball/custom made where it matters. off the shelf where it doesn't.

We take the guess work out of tundra exhaust. All with 4 very popular sound levels. From very aggressive. To very mild. And right in between.

Call for details. 760-877-4234

3. Sep 19, 2017 at 5:52 PM
    Pudge

Pudge [OP] Super Secret Elite Member #7

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2015 Blue Ribbon Platinum
    TRD PRO grille, OCD consol organizers, DIY wireless phone charger, 33" Michelin Defender LTX MS, Bak revolver X2 tonneau, weathertech liners, 20% tints. DIY pop n lock, 2018 LED headlights, morimoto fogs, TRD shift knob, DirtyDeeds 8"BAM exhaust, kenwood HU,JL amp, Tech12volts Tundra full speaker upgrade w/sub, Swing case, and lots of fluid film
    Well Keith. This is why you are indeed THE man. I'll keep saving and do it right. Thanks for the insightful post as always.

dirtydeeds and Bob like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top