1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Underhood Fuse Box Information

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by RowdyRon, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Jan 13, 2016 at 8:26 AM
    RowdyRon

RowdyRon [OP] Not too old to play

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Bentonville, AR
    Vehicle:
    2015 Radiant Red TSS Doublecab 4X4 Off Road
    Deck rail system, Bed divider, door sill protectors, LED reverse light bars, Aries Bull Bar with 28" 180 watt LED light bar, LED step lights, LED bed lights, driver-side grab handle, TRD Rear Sway Bar, BedRug bed mat and tailgate mat, Morimoto Fog Lights, more to come.....
    I just finished up doing some electrical work installing some lighting and thought I would pass along some information. I've read some posts here where folks were wondering which of the fuses in the underhood fuse box were continuously powered vs accessory/key powered. Thought I would post some testing I did for what it is worth. This information is for my 2015 SR5:

Attached Files:

2. Jan 13, 2016 at 8:33 AM
    csuviper

csuviper Moderator Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Broomfield, CO
    Vehicle:
    2012 Rock Warrior 5.7L 4X4
    Some Mods :) See build thread for details
    Nice, thanks for the info. I'm sure it will be useful info for someone here.

RowdyRon likes this.
  3. Jan 13, 2016 at 8:37 AM
    RowdyRon

RowdyRon [OP] Not too old to play

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Bentonville, AR
    Vehicle:
    2015 Radiant Red TSS Doublecab 4X4 Off Road
    Deck rail system, Bed divider, door sill protectors, LED reverse light bars, Aries Bull Bar with 28" 180 watt LED light bar, LED step lights, LED bed lights, driver-side grab handle, TRD Rear Sway Bar, BedRug bed mat and tailgate mat, Morimoto Fog Lights, more to come.....
    Happy to help! I could have done it/used it when I installed my Raptor style lights in the hood bulge and ran the wires to the inside fuse box through the grommet in the firewall. But, I dummied up and didn't do my testing first. Would have saved me some time and standing on my head to tap the inside fuse box.

To Top