1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ToyTec Adjustable 1-1.5" Lift Shackles (07+Tundra) with Bushings

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundra Parts Marketplace (2014-2021)' started by bowhun2r, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 11, 2018 at 10:15 AM
    bowhun2r

bowhun2r [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Steeler Nation
    As the title suggests, I'm selling my brand new never installed ToyTec shackles with bushings. I was going to put them on today and I noticed at full drop my leafs are very close to my TRD sway bar. With the shackles I'd likely hit the sway at full drop. In addition, I'm putting on airbags because we are going to be towing a travel trailer. After seeing I'd likely have to flip my sway bar up and thinking I'm already going to be putting on airbags...I decided to put the truck back on the ground and just do the airbags.

This can happen when drinking beer at night and surfing for truck mods... I should have first put on my bags before buying the shackles. Oh well...not the first... and likely not the last time beer and surfing this site equals UPS coming to the home.

From ToyTec's site these go for 218 plus shipping (they are heavy). I paid 240 with shipping. I'm asking $200 with shipping to the lower 48 via UPS and PayPal. They are still in original wrap and I've put them back in the original box with a ton of extra shipping tape to secure them.

Thanks,
    ScottIMG_1730.jpg IMG_1731.jpg

2. Aug 15, 2018 at 8:04 AM
    bowhun2r

bowhun2r [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Steeler Nation
    Sold.

Pudge likes this.
Thread Status: