1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tonnoflip problems

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by voodoosports, May 19, 2023.

1. May 19, 2023 at 11:22 AM
    voodoosports

voodoosports [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    vinny
    Tucson Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2019 sr5 cm
    leveling kit, air horn, bed liner, fuels, body mount mod, running boards, tonnoflip, hooke road front bumper, pod lights
    Hey all, been a while
    I recently got rid of my 13 tundra and Picked up a 19 crew. Bought a tonneau cover from tonnoflip for the 5.7 bed but have nothing but problems with the clamps.
    Reached out too many times to company and the say they will help but then never get back to me.
    Here is the issue
    The clamps fall off during road trips. The tonneau trails are longer then the underneath rail of the truck so it barely catches truck rail. After driving they fall off.
    Any ideas? My only thought is to get self tappers and drill into bed rail

20230513_094319.jpg

2. Sep 25, 2023 at 4:51 PM
    lunausar

lunausar New Member

Member:
    Dear valued customer

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced thus far.

After carefully reviewing your case, we have determined that the issue you are facing is likely related to the installation process rather than a defect with the product itself. We understand your frustration and want to assure you that we are committed to resolving this matter for you.

We have actually been in contact with you on multiple occasions to address your concerns, but it appears that we may have missed the mark in providing a satisfactory solution. We sincerely apologize for any lapses in communication that may have occurred.

To ensure that you can fully enjoy the benefits of our tonneau cover, we would like to offer our assistance in guiding you through the proper installation steps. If you are open to it, we can even arrange a video call at your convenience where our knowledgeable team can provide you with step-by-step instructions and troubleshoot any issues you may encounter.

Please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Our support line is available Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, and our contact number is 321-440-5965. We are committed to resolving this matter to your satisfaction and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you for choosing Tonnoflip, and we look forward to assisting you further.

Best regards,

Adrian Irrizarry
    Customer Support Representative

JohnDeere55 likes this.
  3. Nov 10, 2023 at 7:19 PM
    JohnDeere55

JohnDeere55 New Member

Member:
    Sandown, NH
    Vehicle:
    2023 Tundra Limited
    So, voodoosports, what was the outcome ? I was getting ready to pull the trigger on the BAKFlip MX4 and then spotted Tonnonflip ... A bit less costly and lifetime warranty. Tempting, so long as the quality and customer service is there ...

Products Discussed in

To Top