1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The Tundra's Creed [Build Thread]

Discussion in '2nd Gen Builds (2007-2013)' started by kenomouth64, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Sep 24, 2018 at 9:15 AM
    kenomouth64

kenomouth64 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tetrus
    Vehicle:
    2007 Toyota Tundra Sr5 4x4 (TRD Off Road) Crewmax 5.7L
    Hold the Line! If you are not holding the line, abandon your ship. Destruction is inevitable without more to hold the line!
    I will add my pictures and everything else as time permits.

The Tundra's Creed:

This is my Tundra. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My Tundra is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my Tundra is useless. Without my Tundra, I am useless. I must Operate my Tundra well. I must drive faster than my opponent who is trying to dominate me. I must throttle him before he throttles me. I will…

My Tundra and I know that what counts in racing is not the gas we guzzle, the noise of our exhaust, nor the smoke our tires make. We know that it is the Pass that counts. We will Pass…

My Tundra is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its handling and its angles. I will keep my Tundra clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…

Before all, I swear this creed. My Tundra and I are the defenders of my Pride. We are the masters of our opponent. We are the builders of our Pride.

So be it, until victory is mine and there is no opponent, but Dominance!

2. Sep 24, 2018 at 10:30 AM
    Black Wolf

Black Wolf Bigfoot Hunter, Sasquatch too, but not Yeti

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    2022 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4
    TuwaPro rack, Z1 Offroad stuff, NISMO suspension stuff, FlowmasterFX Extreme exhaust, AIS, OVS, J&L can, other goodies on the way

Products Discussed in

To Top