1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Suggestions on seats

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by ScottsTundra, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Sep 14, 2019 at 4:15 PM
    ScottsTundra

ScottsTundra [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 SR5 Crewmax
    Headwaters seat covers, Undercover Flex
    Does anyone have any recommendations on how to upgrade the seats on my sr5. I’m not necessarily talking about upgrading to like katskins leather, but actually upgrading the padding on the seat itself. Anytime I’m in the truck for over 4 hours, I start complaining. Any thoughts? The only thing I’ve came up with is to take them to an upholstery shop and have them do something to them.

2. Sep 14, 2019 at 5:34 PM
    Mr Swervlin

Mr Swervlin "Yes....In Dee Face"

Member:
    O H I O
    Vehicle:
    2017 Silver Sky limited TRD Crewmax
    Line X bed liner Window tint AVS in channel vent visors Paint protection wrap Husky front & rear floor liner ESP Crewmax rear storage Console organizer and tray TRD shift knob TRD rear sway bar Thule exporter pro 500 Color matched door handles, side mirrors, and grill surround VLEDs interior/reverse/cargo Driver side grab handle 10" BAmuffler Trd pro headlights
    When I added wet Okole seat covers to my first gen they come with a .25 thick padding which actually made the seats a little more comfortable. You could possibly get seat covers and add your own padding. :notsure:

Products Discussed in

To Top