1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Still shines up nice

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tundras (2007-2013)' started by Atomic City Tundra, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Jun 15, 2019 at 3:01 PM
    Atomic City Tundra

Atomic City Tundra [OP] Cam Tower Leak Addict

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra 5.7FFV CM 4X4
    Spent a few hours today cleaning the rig. Still looks pretty sharp. I need to put a polish on it someday - I keep saying that and not doing it.

One thing that I did over the last couple of washes is finally get rid of the water spots on my windows. I tried a couple of different things, but found a solution of water, barkeepers friend, and elbow grease does the trick nicely. You have to be careful with that barkeepers friend though - keep it away from your paint. Anyway, you can see the difference in the reflection pic below.

Super White is the way to go.

waterspots.jpg superwhite.jpg

georgiey22, jayhusk33, Tonym9 and 3 others like this.
  2. Jun 15, 2019 at 3:11 PM
    Pudge

Pudge Super Secret Elite Member #7

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2015 Blue Ribbon Platinum
    TRD PRO grille, OCD consol organizers, DIY wireless phone charger, 33" Michelin Defender LTX MS, Bak revolver X2 tonneau, weathertech liners, 20% tints. DIY pop n lock, 2018 LED headlights, morimoto fogs, TRD shift knob, DirtyDeeds 8"BAM exhaust, kenwood HU,JL amp, Tech12volts Tundra full speaker upgrade w/sub, Swing case, and lots of fluid film
    Looks good man. Good idea with the home made glass water spot remover. Glad it worked out. I may have to try that

Products Discussed in

To Top