1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Some help with wheels/tires.

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by zeroforzero, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Mar 20, 2019 at 11:26 AM
    zeroforzero

zeroforzero [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    trev
    King of Prussia Pa
    I am in the planning stages of my build. Aesthetically I am looking to fill the wheel well with a good balance of tire rim. With a rear drop to match front height, 275/70r18 seems to fit the overall end look of the build that I am looking for. I found an interesting wheel that I think will work, MO977 LINK. Yes, it's drastic. Was wondering if this set up would be possible. Not looking to put real meaty mud tires on them either. Also trying to keep from a big loss in MPG. Below is a pic of wheel and my 2WD SR5. Thanks for the help and suggestions.
    Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 2.20.21 PM.jpg

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  2. Mar 20, 2019 at 12:08 PM
    porkitt

porkitt New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    Tundra Pro Cement
    DAP Tune ESP Storage RCI Skids Icon Rebound ABS Guards AVS Vent Visor FRAC Harness 50 Cal/Antenna X BFG KO2 HID Extra Light Bar White Knuckle Off Road Sliders BAK Industries Revolver X2 Oh Shit Handles Pop and Lock LED Internal and Reverse Lights LED Footwell lights Tuffy Storage Console organizers Viper Alarm and Remote Start
    It should work and it will depend on the offset of the wheel if you need to remove mud flaps up front

Products Discussed in

To Top