1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD

Discussion in 'Tundras For Sale' started by LittleTundra, Oct 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 4, 2022 at 7:24 PM
    LittleTundra

LittleTundra [OP] New Member

Member:
    Oregon
    2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD Off-Road 4wd, with only 69k miles. This model comes with the 5.7 V8, larger 38 gallon gas tank, and the tow package. Great condition and rare factory Inferno orange color that was only available for 3 years. Was ceramic coated early this spring, so the paint will be shiny and protected for 2+ years easily.

This is "Turn-key" vehicle and perfect for Central Oregon activities. Currently has Icon Vector 5 wheels and Goodyear Duratracs with less than 1000 miles, Fortin 2 way Remote Start (perfect for ice-cold winters and hot summers), RetraxPro XR tonneau cover that works with Yakima Overhaul HD rack and others, upgraded OEM Toyota color-match PRO grill and hood bulge, OEM Toyota blacking housing headlights with LED strip, Go Rhino Dominator D6 steps, and Husky X-act contour floor mats.

On a CarFax report, there was an accident 3/21/2019 reported with no other descriptions and it was before I owned the vehicle, so I don't know anything about it other so minor dents in the tailgate. I have a copy of the CarFax report if you are interested.
    Only selling because I driven it less than 2500 miles since I got it back in March of 2021, and have another vehicle that barely gets driven.

Price is $37,000, not in a hurry to sell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oct 8, 2022 at 7:47 PM
    LittleTundra

Member:
    Oregon
    In case someone want a cheaper option, I could remove some of the stuff like wheels and tires, Retrax cover, and GoRhino Steps.
    • $35,000 with the winter setup mounted (OEM Toyota alloys and Bridgestone Blizzak tires).
    • - $600 without the Retrax cover
    • - $200 without the GoRhino steps

3. Nov 8, 2022 at 12:53 PM
    LittleTundra

Member:
    Oregon
    SOLD....

Tundrastruck91 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
To Top