1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

**SOLD** Grundfos smart recirculation pump

Discussion in 'Marketplace - Other' started by boostedtrdpro, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 28, 2018 at 10:06 AM
    boostedtrdpro

boostedtrdpro [OP] voided warranty

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2019 SC TRD Pro CM 040 2020 Sequoia TRD Pro 040
    20180128_110830.jpg 20180128_110849.jpg

I have an extra Grundfos UP10-16 A PM BU/LC smart recirculation pump that is brand new just sitting in my garage. These pumps are typically for dedicated return style recirculation systems in the home. It has union style connections. I can provide specs if needed. It is a smart pump with AutoAdapt feature (learning your hot water usage habits) and it also has an integrated check valve and aquastat. It can run on AutoAdapt, temperature based, or on 100% of the time. I was going to install this on my home, but since I have a combi boiler, it will disable my space heating demand when it recirculates. $300 OBO and if I get close to $300 for it, I will gladly cover the shipping. I paid close to $350 for it with the unions after tax. Uploading photos now.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    15whtrd and Black Wolf like this.
  2. Jan 28, 2018 at 10:37 AM
    15whtrd

15whtrd Mr. Blonde

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    White 2015 Tundra DC SR5 TRD 4x4 5.7L, White 2003 Sequoia 2WD
    TRD Pro suspension, +2 Coachbuilder shackles, 2015 TRD Pro headlights, 20% ceramic tinted windows, clear ceramic tinted front windshield, aFe drop in pro s dry air filter, TRD airflow accelerator, TRD oil fill cap, TRD 18 psi radiator cap, BDX Bullydog tuner, Weathertech floor mats front and rear, rear seat fold down mod, DNA hard trifold tonneau cover, Linex with uv protection, TRD rear swaybar, TRD center caps, TRD Pro grille insert with color matching surround and bulge, TRD PRO headlights, aluminum oil filter canister, Real truck tailgate seal, Pop-n-lock tailgate lock actuator, rear diff breather relocate, RCI front skid plate. 275/70 R18 BFG KO2s
    These work very well. They learn your habits and have the hot water ready when you would typically use it. Just know if you’re inconsistent it has a setting for hundred percent duty. This is a nice low flow little pump. I just installed one at my mother-in-law‘s last year. Just make sure you prime the system and get all the air out. I suggest a hose bib just before the pump.

boostedtrdpro[OP] likes this.
  3. Jan 29, 2018 at 12:34 PM
    boostedtrdpro

boostedtrdpro [OP] voided warranty

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2019 SC TRD Pro CM 040 2020 Sequoia TRD Pro 040
    SOLD!!

T-Rex266 and 15whtrd like this.